• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

They'll just say that he wasn't Arteta's preferred signing (which is stupid because his preferred signing would be Neymar by that logic) and come with no proof to back it up.

They'll also say people are celebrating the signing when at most people are saying he's a good player. They don't even deny he's a good player, they just want to complain.

They'll compare him to Luiz and Cech who were both cast-offs while Willian had offers from Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter Miami and Barcelona.

They'll then criticise him for not putting in 8/10 performances every game when he's being bought to supplement our attack not carry it.

I'm all for the banter but they're getting a bit annoying now, acting like we have some divine right to sign the best players when we haven't been in the CL for like three years.
Whilst I regularly clash with the bum squad and their questionable/unrealistic views on football, I can’t help but side with them on this occasion.

You just know what you’re getting with Willian which is 5 goals, 5 assists in all comps next season.

Willian knows damn well he’s not coming here to win any trophies, he’s literally collecting his pension.

Very strange and uninspiring signing all round. A huge step away from our usual transfer business. Someone like Ramsey for eg - we didn’t know how good he was or wasn’t gonna be. Willian you just..know. It’s pretty bad if we’re honest.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Safe to say this signing divides opinion.

On one hand he is quality and will improve us right away, on the other hand its a long deal for a 32 year old player.

Lets hope the next transfer isnt so contraversial, although I'm sure @GDeep™ will find something to piss his pants about.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
3-E327774-A91-A-4429-AA8-E-3-AAB2-C46-BA79.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You onabout that nasty ***** tune? She so nasty.
The latest Cardi B song? It's called WAP which stands for Wet Ass P*ssy.

WAP is also london slang for a gun so our front line is going to be quite versatile.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Whilst I regularly clash with the bum squad and their questionable/unrealistic views on football, I can’t help but side with them on this occasion.

You just know what you’re getting with Willian which is 5 goals, 5 assists in all comps next season.

Willian knows damn well he’s not coming here to win any trophies, he’s literally collecting his pension.

Very strange and uninspiring signing all round. A huge step away from our usual transfer business. Someone like Ramsey for eg - we didn’t know how good he was or wasn’t gonna be. Willian you just..know. It’s pretty bad if we’re honest.

You’re mistaken, Bum squad are the ones who try put a positive spin on everything I.e. signing Willian.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Safe to say this signing divides opinion.

On one hand he is quality and will improve us right away, on the other hand its a long deal for a 32 year old player.

Lets hope the next transfer isnt so contraversial, although I'm sure @GDeep™ will find something to piss his pants about.
What? I don’t want a 32 year old Chelsea rent boy tied down here for 3 years. He averages 5 assists a season.

Surely you don’t want me to dance in the streets? I was against Luiz too and AM killed me then too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
@HairSprayGooners ghosted on me after I told him Grealish was averaging a goal or assist every other game before lockdown, something Willian has never done.

AM bum squad doing a Madeline McCann on me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You’re already making excuses for him :lol:

Cech and Luiz were cast off while Willian isn’t? This logic is weird. They were all players surplus to requirements at Chelsea that wanted to stay in London, since we’re Chelsea’s retirement home we took em in.
Cech and Luiz weren't offered deals. Chelsea actually broke club policy to offer him a two year deal.

Not the same thing at all.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Cech and Luiz weren't offered deals. Chelsea actually broke club policy to offer him a two year deal.

Not the same thing at all.

That’s all hearsay anyway, if Chelsea wanted him he would stay. We obviously wanted him more.

say yes

forum master baiter
@say yes gone quiet after I hit him with the Özil stats? ****ing bum ****.
Some of us have jobs you bum.

I’ve already shown you how Fabregas ****s all over Özil productivity wise, De Bruyne does too. Fair enough on your 50 assist stat though. Although Özil slowed down way before Raul had any power at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom