• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
When has a club ever signed a 32 year old and people keep saying “he’ll get better and better”. No he ****ing won’t. I already see hes slower than last season.

I swear somebody in the summer said he’ll find his pace again when he joins Arsenal. **** off.
Arteta will insist on him because he was the reason why Willian is here. It sucks for Nelson and Pepe but that's how things work

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
When has a club ever signed a 32 year old and people keep saying “he’ll get better and better”. No he ****ing won’t. I already see hes slower than last season.

I swear somebody in the summer said he’ll find his pace again when he joins Arsenal. **** off.
Your piss must have almost evaporated at this point. Support the player. Support the club ffs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Your piss must have almost evaporated at this point. Support the player. Support the club ffs.
Looks who’s talking. You’re one of the biggest haters and agenda merchants here when it’s comes to players. You even supported the Wenger banner. Sit down.

Willian is a poor signing and a Chelsea ****. **** him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Looks who’s talking. You’re one of the biggest haters and agenda merchants here when it’s comes to players. You even supported the Wenger banner. Sit down.

Willian is a poor signing and a Chelsea ****. **** him.
I wanted Wenger out like the vast majority. I wanted Özil gone like the vast majority. That is the full extent of my ‘hate’. You’re a sorry state lately though. Waiting for every remotely negative thing to happen so you can **** yourself into a frenzy over it.

Get behind the manager. Get behind the new players. WANT us to win.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You’re a sorry state lately though. Waiting for every remotely negative thing to happen so you can **** yourself into a frenzy over it.

Get behind the manager.
This isn’t working, don’t know why you’re persisting with it? I started the Arteta train in 2018 and I’m in the driving seat today. I also predicted he’ll get us 4th this season.

Think you need to find a new angle.

Breezy

He’s part of the new era of Brazilians who are basically robots who can run all day, play various positions, do a good job, but have no sauce. Ramirez, Oscar, Willian, Fabinho etc. After Neymar there is no Brazilian star-boy, he’s maybe the last great Brazilian we’ll see for a long time.

These are all good players btw, just that Willian has had his day. He looks old now. People will complicate things though and write paragraphs about how he doesn’t lose the ball bla bla bla, there are millions of players who don’t lose the ball, not everyone is Pepe.

I also agree, signing from Chelsea has never worked out for us. I said all this in the summer.

Au contraire, Rodney. Brazil have some absolute top young ballers coming through trust me. I can list off 20 that have world class potential.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Au contraire, Rodney. Brazil have some absolute top young ballers coming through trust me. I can list off 20 that have world class potential.
I can name you 20 young ballers from England, 50 young ballers from France, 20 young ballers from Spain and Holland. Big countries always have young ballers.

Think it’ll be a long time before someone follows in the line of Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Neymar etc. I’m not sure young players are allowed to do some of the skills and moves Neymar does on the pitch, it’s won’t be considered efficient or something.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
The guy has played a grand total of 10 games. If we judged people on what they did after 10 games Mustafi would a world class defender and Solskjaer would be a world class manager. Not a great start but give him some time at least.

Breezy

I can name you 20 young ballers from England, 50 young ballers from France, 20 young ballers from Spain and Holland. Big countries always have young ballers.

Think it’ll be a long time before someone follows in the line of Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Neymar etc. I’m not sure young players are allowed to do some of the skills and moves Neymar does on the pitch, it’s won’t be considered efficient or something.

Those guys are generational talents though. These things go in cycles. After the 86 Brazil team was broken up there was a shortage of flair players coming though. Even remember the team which won the 94 World Cup being heavily criticised for being drab and boring to watch. Then along comes Ronaldo, Rivaldo then Ronaldinho within less than a decade.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ heading for a thread ban at this rate... Non stop hate and pissing on anything positive anyone has to say.

Thread police @Trilly , what’s your take on this?
Think he’s going a tad too far if I say so myself. Think Willian will be decent when all is said and done but serious concerns about the signing if (and he’s 32 so it’s quite certain) it’s only downhill from here.

Graham is losing it though, think it’s the illness.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom