• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 232,491

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's on 130k a week apparently? Why are you guys getting your panties in a twist? Will probably start to tank in his last year yeh but big deal, we're getting him for free.

It’s a 3 year deal though, which is a big outlay for a 32 year old, that’s the issue. Many aren’t keen on another ex Chelsea player coming here to get his retirement.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You need to pipe down, some of your posting on Özil is the worst posting this forum has ever seen.
Why should I pipe down?

My post got you triggered?

By the way, where's Gagan Jr?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I bet this time last year people would have been going 'Willian to Arsenal, why would he want to come here?!'... Classic case of now he's joined us, he can't be all that really... and he's old.... and he's only coming here because blah meh blah meh meh blah...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I bet this time last year people would have been going 'Willian to Arsenal, why would he want to come here?!'... Classic case of now he's joined us, he can't be all that really... and he's old.... and he's only coming here because blah meh blah meh meh blah...

And his joining to Arsenal has been after one of his best seasons in Chelsea, which is why they wanted to give him 2 year contract, eventhough the policy is to give 1 year for over 30 year olds.

But as this is AM, even if he is close to being POTS for Arsenal in 2 years time, if he is bad in his last year, people will complain about his wages, even if he was for free.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
And his joining to Arsenal has been after one of his best seasons in Chelsea, which is why they wanted to give him 2 year contract, eventhough the policy is to give 1 year for over 30 year olds.

But as this is AM, even if he is close to being POTS for Arsenal in 2 years time, if he is bad in his last year, people will complain about his wages, even if he was for free.
It's repeat and rinse on here. I used to be like that with 9.5/10 girls... As soon as they showed an interest, I'd start noticing dodgy kneecaps and imaginary hook noses. I needed to see a shrink. The problem was within.

drippin

It's repeat and rinse on here. I used to be like that with 9.5/10 girls... As soon as they showed an interest, I'd start noticing dodgy kneecaps and imaginary hook noses. I needed to see a shrink. The problem was within.

Yeah, I have learned that looks are just a very important part of the whole thing. And personally I rather take a good looking woman, who performs on many levels and fits & satisfies me. Rather than a doll who looks perfect and lacks in other departments.

drippin

Tbh, Azplicueta is their best defender. For free, I would happy to replace Bellerin with him! He can play almost everywhere in the defense.

He has been very good for them, but to see him in Arsenal shirt makes me vomit. A bit like Dier would join Arsenal. Willian is different somehow, not sure what it is, hard to put into words.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tbh, Azplicueta is their best defender. For free, I would happy to replace Bellerin with him! He can play almost everywhere in the defense.
No azpilicueta pls. He along with Dele Alli and Dier have the most punchable face

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wait so it’s the unpopular opinion to dislike this transfer?

So what we’re all just happy turning into Chelsea’s graveyard? All these signings we’re making are so uninspiring.

drippin

So what we’re all just happy turning into Chelsea’s graveyard? All these signings we’re making are so uninspiring.

You can be unhappy. I can be happy. You could be happy. I could be unhappy.

I don't see Arsenal as a graveyard. Just some clever signings for cheap as of now. I have to see the whole window to give a proper grade for the management.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I would not have believed he will come to Arsenal. I guess his life in London and Luiz were the main factors. Arteta too, maybe Edu and some brazilian player plans (Gabriel!?).

He is coming of from a very good season and always seemed like a top professional without many injuries. This will be good for performing in older age.

Most things have already been said so not much to add. For "free" it is a no-brainer at our current position as a club in Europa League. At least next year he should give top 4 level (where Chelsea ended up this season) player in a position we need reinforcements.

Just the right age for the youth to takeover gradually. I'm pretty sure Arteta likes this too.

People keep going on about Kolasinac (and he has been bit of a disappointment) wages, but like here it is a position we need more (starter/sub/rotation) for couple of years and there is no transfer fee.

I repeat: there is no transfer fee. And we get one of Chelsea's top performers this season.

One thing to add is that next year 5 subs will continue? And a tough schedule? So getting free players who we know can perform straight away is a magnificent plan, especially from rivals.

5 subs has been scrapped. back to 3. Small clubs, unsurprisingly, voted against it!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Please tell me who you would rather sign for peanuts considering we are spending our money in midfield and defence.

I'm eager to hear what £0-10m pick up you can find who will bring something we quite sorely lack.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
He has been very good for them, but to see him in Arsenal shirt makes me vomit. A bit like Dier would join Arsenal. Willian is different somehow, not sure what it is, hard to put into words.
Big and black... That's most AM wants here

BobP

Memri Fan

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom