• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wolves v Arsenal - EPL - Wed 10th Nov 19:45

giuliob

Re: Wolves v Arsenal - EPL - Wed 10th Nov 8:00pm

Maybe AW should put out the "CC away to Newcastle team".

Bossa

Established Member

We will win. We are better away than at home. Teams wont park the buss and Theo will score!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

well need to at this one if we lose or draw at this one will be very bad for us need to win

fabianski

sagna verm/Dj squillaci clichy

song

fabregas nasri

walcott rvp arsha

Gunner_JT

Forget about Newcastle, the team has to move on and 3 pts against Wolves will be a big, yet attainable victory if we take our chances and a bit of luck on our side.

RVP looked pretty sharp so I'd like to see him start as Chamakh has looked ordinary lately. If Fabregas needs a rest then so be it, he's been playing within himself with the dodgy hamstring and we have plenty of cover there.

IBL

Established Member

great, we have to play a team that likes to kick the **** out of the opposition....as if we haven't got injury problems already.

I'd like to see Diaby back for this one if he's available, he can be handy in games like these

mo50

Established Member

Oh man, Karl Henry plays for these guys. The likes of Van Persie, Walcott and any other fragile player should be kept as for away from Molineux as possible.

AshburtonGhost

Bit worried about this one. We're down on our luck and they've had three close battles against Chelsea, City and United over the past three weeks. They'll be well up for knocking us off.

flobaba

AnthonyG said:
Finally, an away game in the league.
I take it you prefer these. For me, there's little or no difference.

est

Glad this comes so early as well. I'm still down because of the Newcastle game. Need to get that off my head fast.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Nasri should be back in RW role with Arshavin on the left. Centrally either Bendtner or Chamakh. Get Walcott to utilise his pace around 70-th minute.

RvP is not ready yet and he might get injured by thugs such as Henry.

I hope we win, but as many said, it will be a long night and it has a draw written all over it. Although on bottom, Wolves have given good displays against Chelsea, ManU and City.

Hopefully we win and Mancs draw, so we can get closer to ManU while keeping ahead of Moneycity.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Will be a tough test for our defense, especially for DJ.
I don't expect us to win the appeal for Kos' dismissal, so a CB pairing of Squib-DJ has to do the job.
Same midfield which played against Newcastle, in the hope that especially Fabs steps up (I never expected to say that even once in my lifetime).
Arsh to start instead of Theo. He's a bigger weapon later in the game, and Arsh has had a break and was one of our better players against Newcastle once he was on the pitch.
Bendy to start inplace of Chamakh who needs a break imo. Looked tired yesterday.

As I haven't heard anything about new injuries, I'd prefer that line-up:

1289243610537468.jpg

Theo and Robin to come on late if necessary.

Hoping for a win, but I'm.......mentally ready to handle any other outcome.

Herbas

I would play the same team except Rosicky instead of Cesc *IF* Cesc really has some minor injury problem.

Rorz

Established Member

Rosicky might inject some much needed urgency into our attack.

Uncle Mike

Established Member

All signs -- especially the left half of our back, with the disintegrating Clichy and the sketchy Djourou -- lead to one thought: Bad performance and a loss to a team that sickens us.

But, you know, what, **** it. We Are The Arsenal. We will find a way.

2-1 to the Good Guys.

Y va marquer

Established Member

:) Hope you're right Mike.
We could all do with a break from the gloom.

OneProudGooner

Established Member

Wolves are better than the table suggests (9 points from 11 games) they play good football but were only rewarded for that when they beat Man City at home, against United on Saturday they must have impressed many like me but they lacked a cutting edge upfront while they made a few sloppy mistakes at the back that cost them in the end.
Two players that could be a threat is Doyle and Jarvis apart from Karl Henry's tackling of course.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I predict at least one injury from a Henry or Hunt tackle.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom