• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wolves v Arsenal Postponed Due To Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

:( There goes our run. Fancied us to beat them, only missing Tomi from our starters.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We will never have a better chance to beat City (present day and if they play midweek).
They have Brentford on Wednesday, they seem to have had their outbreak last week so imagine that game will go ahead.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Extra days rest to play man city is going to be helpful. Still not fancy our chances against the bald

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good news really. Gives us a week till City. We've got off really lightly with this being our first cancellation so one game to reschedule shouldn't be a killer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't want accuse teams without evidence but I'm seeing clubs using covid excuse to mix it with injures so thier game get postponed

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Extra days rest to play man city is going to be helpful. Still not fancy our chances against the bald
Yeah game postponed to a later date when Wolves is at full power again and we might be in bad form and we still get raped by City this weekend.

Wooohooo lets party in the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom