• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wolves v Arsenal Postponed Due To Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Meh. Wanted to play them. We are on fire at the moment and on the back of multiple recent records broken (most shots on target 1st half opta history followed by record away win for Arsenal in Premiership), who knows what kind of crap form, injuries, suspension or other misfortune we will be experiencing when the game is rescheduled.

Anything can happen on the day and of course we have a chance, but let’s be realistic. Man City can beat 90% of teams without even going into top gear.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves have 6 positive cases and 6 injures. Didn't know thier squad that short.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Disappointed, these Covid games are like getting a ‘by’ in a tournament for Arteta. Just a shame we couldn’t have continued. Might have to face a fully fit Wolves team sometime.
It must be a difficult time for you bruv. The team has played really good entertaining attacking football since the Everton game and generally everyone is in a good mood here.

Maybe switch logins or lay low until we get a drubbing off City? I dunno what to suggest fella :(

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It must be a difficult time for you bruv. The team has played really good entertaining attacking football since the Everton game and generally everyone is in a good mood here.

Maybe switch logins or lay low until we get a drubbing off City? I dunno what to suggest fella :(
Bro, I had to put up with your whining about not winning a title, and top 4 not being good enough for years on here, while I was in a good mood. Was I on my high horse, telling you to switch log ins. No. Now be good.

28-F4-D6-BC-9-B5-B-43-E1-ACB0-653-CB1930928.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wolves, Should have the squad depth to cover for injuries fair enough if all the players that can't play because of Covid, but the injuries should not count for a postponement.
Well especially if the team doesn't even have a 25 man squad.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

When will this game be played?

What is nice is that Wolves will miss Boly and Saiss because of AFCON, so their defence will be pretty strained later.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I have to say it's better for us to have this game postponed. First of all, we have played many games in just 2 weeks and players are a bit tired.

Secondly, we will have a tough January with many difficult games in hands like City, Liverpool x2 and Sp**s. I still think if we survive this month against these teams, we will get top 4, no doubts. I'm glad to have this game postponed, Sp**s have 3 games in hands and now we have one.

Maybe PL will do extra matchweeks at the end of the league to play every game postponed... Schedule is tight and we have to take advantage of it because we don't play european competitions.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Bro, I had to put up with your whining about not winning a title, and top 4 not being good enough for years on here, while I was in a good mood. Was I on my high horse, telling you to switch log ins. No. Now be good.

28-F4-D6-BC-9-B5-B-43-E1-ACB0-653-CB1930928.jpg
That wasn’t me fella, my little brother nicked my login - I remember the incident like yesterday.

I was at an anti-Mugabe protest!!

C5FB22AC-0ECC-43B6-99B4-FB9E53A23811.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom