• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst players to ever play for England

TimQC

Evening Guys,

Big thanks to whoever put me up for forum membership, wasn't expecting that at all!

The other night in the pub the question was raised of who is the worst player to ever pull on the England shirt. What are everyones thoughts?

My vote was for this man

1889238161.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Michael Ricketts, though to be fair to him he was on a good run for Fat Sams Bolton.

That mixed race striker Stuart Peace gave a debut to recently? Forget his name. Tony Daley, Carlton Palmer, Keiran Richardson etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Frazier Campbell, thats him, Warren Barton was rubbish, who remembers Seth Johnson?

Heskey and Dyer don't belong in this thread.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Probably loads, and this guy is probably not the worst, but I'd see the OP's choice - Ian Walker - and throw Richard Wright into the mix.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Ricketts is a good shout. Guppy, David Nugent, Seth Johnson.

Wouldn't have the likes of Batty, Southgate in the list. Both were good in the PL for a number of years.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom