• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst takes ever

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Who the feck is this?

Me.

Stand by most of it.

For example praising Holding and Chambers on very good individual peformances when they deserved it.

Kolasinac was brilliant in his first season with us and I thought was contender for team of season. Unfortunately Kolasinac was no where near that level the following season and a one season wonder.

Madison has turned out to be a good signing for Sp**s.

Phillips was excellent for both Leeds and England. Has been no where near that level at West Ham and a flop but he hasn't been Partey bad.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Me.

Stand by most of it.

For example praising Holding and Chambers on very good individual peformances when they deserved it.

Kolasinac was brilliant in his first season with us and I thought was contender for team of season. Unfortunately Kolasinac was no where near that level the following season and a one season wonder.

Madison has turned out to be a good signing for Sp**s.

Phillips was excellent for both Leeds and England. Has been no where near that level at West Ham and a flop but he hasn't been Partey bad.

On Maddison, I actually rate him, he's a top player. Also Philips was top player at Leeds. Dont know what happened with him but fair enough. It's the takes on Holding that're crazy imo.

Sure bad players can have good performances, but I mean comments like these below is OTT and bad takes, you gotta admit that?

Holdini is best English CB after Stones.
What the feck? Nah man you gotta take that L.
We're used to seeing the Maldini like positional awareness from Holdini but tonight he showed something else and looked like a prime Bonucci on the ball and with his passing.
Holding has never had Maldini like positional awareness and has never looked like prime Bonucci on the ball.

I've never rated Holding, even that game against Chelsea in the FA cup he was bad, its the biggest myth that he was sensational that game.

Chambers and Kolasinac I don't know, never really rated them either, but dont got time to comment on those right now, gotta go to the gym.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
On Maddison, I actually rate him, he's a top player. Also Philips was top player at Leeds. Dont know what happened with him but fair enough. It's the takes on Holding that're crazy imo.

Sure bad players can have good performances, but I mean comments like these below is OTT and bad takes, you gotta admit that?

What the feck? Nah man you gotta take that L.

Holding has never had Maldini like positional awareness and has never looked like prime Bonucci on the ball.

I've never rated Holding, even that game against Chelsea in the FA cup he was bad, its the biggest myth that he was sensational that game.

Chambers and Kolasinac I don't know, never really rated them either, but dont got time to comment on those right now, gotta go to the gym.

I stated Holding was was best English CB after Stones, at the period of time he was the most inform English CB at time in my opinion.

The Maldini and Bonucci references were tongue in cheek comments. As was Holdini's song "Hes better than Cannavaro!".

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

The gap is as large as the distance from Earth to Pluto.
GKX5xfaXEAAQcI7

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Iirc one of my biggest fumbles
From his spell at Brum and of little I saw of Toral this season I think he'll certainly get a chance to impress in summer.
As Tomas Flamteta will all leave, Ramsey form has been on downward spiral and Cazorla not getting any younger, I'd like to see Toral given a a chance and kept on squad for next season. I really like him as a player and believe in his potential.

@MutableEarth suggested that he is more suited to an AM but can also play on RW and in CM too.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

The denilson defense league had some top tier trash takes back in the day

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Not too many crimes recorded on here, but I thought Bentdner would be world class when I saw him at 18, I thought Lansbury would be a sexier Ray Parlour for us, and I was convinced Sanchez Watt would become a regular. Sure there were plenty of other over-optomistic takes down the years. I even held out hope for a Mustafi redemption during Unai's time.

My name used to be Emerycan.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I remember some guy here wanting us to sell Ødegaard & replace him with Olise/Eze. The worst thing is some people here might actually support this take

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool are probably the most annoying club overall. They think the world revolves around Liverpool, and if they thought it didn't then they'd make themselves victims until it did.
Yes also they think everyone gonna sign with them when linked in fact they get more rejected than accepted

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom