• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your best memory of the season to date.

Uri

Henry's goal at Madrid.

Cesc's goal vs. Juve.

Making it to the knock-out stage with 16 points out of 18.

Rocafella

Established Member
Would no doubt of been when Lehmann saved the penalty but unfortunately I didn't see the 2nd half so it will have to be Henry's goal against Madrid.

lobster

robbie keanes goal sheer class you lot can not even cheat correctly.how can assehole winger moan when all you lot do is cheat everyweek you are ****.

gunnerGH

Established Member
lobster said:
robbie keanes goal sheer class you lot can not even cheat correctly.how can assehole winger moan when all you lot do is cheat everyweek you are ****.

Yeh righe, suppose you will be going to the game tomorrow?

one smiley - :cry:

after your dreams fade!

haha

gunnerGH

Established Member
lobster said:
yes youre right i am going tommorow and we will win

Nolan....he's done it....on 90 minutes Sp**s go from legends to peanuts!

haha...can see the headlines now!

IBL

Established Member
Soo many. Thats the brilliant thing about supporting such a great team like Arsenal, even in one of our worst ever seasons we still had some marvellous mements to look back on....Spuds best memory will be getting a point at Highbury after cheating their way to a goal. ;)

Most this season have come in the CL without a doubt. Henry's double against Sparta was special, his goal away to Madrid was delightful but my personal highlights have been our second half performance against Juve at home and Lehman's penalty save against Riquelme. Letsjust hope that our best moment is yet to come!

Mark

Established Member
I really loved Cesc's goal against Juve. The whole buildup before the game about Vieira and him, and for him to open the scoring was just so fitting and perfect, plus the celebration was class.

Lehmann's save had me in tears though. A moment I'll never forget. Like Wenger said, when stuff like that happens you really feel like it's your year and that's a wonderful thing because in the CL it's always the exact opposite for us.

gunnerGH

Established Member
lobster said:
make the most of it coz the uefa cup next season will be a real come down for you scumbags

Mido has been the main difference for you this season and you dont even own him.

Says alot about your club.

Gort

lobster said:
make the most of it coz the uefa cup next season will be a real come down for you scumbags

With all the rabid frothing and hysteria by yourself, one would think that you were getting a little worried and jealous. Ah well, no point worrying about that, roll on the 17th. 8)

BTW, Jens' save is the moment for this season for me. Maybe the 17th will provide another good moment to savour.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I just can't decide over Cesc's goal or Jens save it is impossible. Cesc's has so much symbolizm and Jens saved the day

kamikaze80

Established Member
was cygans brace this season? if so, the cheering everytime he touched the ball and the huge grin on his face was a fantastic moment.

also jens' save and henry's goal at the bernabeu.

Lehmann1

I have a lot of great memories but mainly just from the champions league and it just has to be Jens penalty save vs Villareal. I was so angry that the penalty was given so the joy of the save combined with the fact we were off to paris was just amazing

kel varnsen

Established Member
the home game against fulham. good old arsenal. the best game of the season by far. superb football and, basically, all out attack all 90 mins...

adjie

Ice Berg legend said:
Soo many. Thats the brilliant thing about supporting such a great team like Arsenal, even in one of our worst ever seasons we still had some marvellous mements to look back on....

Yup, so many ... the good ones are:
Lehmann's save vs Squillareal, Pires tackle vs. Juve, DB10 make up his days vs. Baggies and of course Titi's goal vs RM pensioners.

one bad one is:
Fu*kin Drogba's goal when he past Senderos.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom