• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your best memory of the season to date.

bode

lobster said:
robbie keanes goal sheer class you lot can not even cheat correctly.how can assehole winger moan when all you lot do is cheat everyweek you are ****.

blah blah I hate Arsenal blah blah blah winger blah blah

invisibleman18

Established Member
I'll add Bergkamp's injury time winner against FC Thun to my list. 1st game of the CL group stage, and looked like the same old CL story, dropping points against teams we are supposed to beat, be lucky to get through the group, doom and gloom on the forum etc......
Then up pops Bergkamp to win it in injury time. Perhaps things will be different this season.......
Also on a more personal note, when I was on holiday in Melbourne in January with no internet, not much in the way of access to watching games etc, getting woken up 1 morning by a text from a mate saying we had beaten Middlesbrough 7-0. Found this hard to believe as he has a history of not being particularly honest and our recent form had been terrible. Eventually managed to find some sports news on the tv that confirmed it.

Dougan17

Gooner for 59 years said:
Hopefully the best memory for everybody come the end of the season will be Thierry lifting 'big ears'. But which springs to mind now?

My favourite has to be the look on Paddy's face as he left the pitch after the Juve trouncing. That should be framed and hung in the dressing room!
Paddy left with a smile as he shook Wenger's hand.

My favorite memory would be Henry's record breaking goal celebration when he called the whole team over or his celebration after scoring against Juventus when he is running back toward midfield screaming and then he curls over and looks at Juve's bench and goes YES!

honorable mentions: Jens's save, Fabregas's goal, Pires's tackle, DB10's on Turn Highbury Orange Day, Henry's goal against RM, Cygan's brace :), Toure's goal against Villarreal, Henry's goal against Liverpool, etc.

liridon

there are many memories that i cant forget but some of them are pires missed penalty, fabregas goal against juve, henry's goal against real madrid and save of lehman against Villareal....

lobster

robbie keanes goal and the look on assehole wingers face after what a picture.should be framed and hung .what a lasting memory of the library

KingReyes

Established Member
lobster said:
robbie keanes goal and the look on assehole wingers face after what a picture.should be framed and hung .what a lasting memory of the library

Yep that was your cup final wasn't it?

A draw at Higbury must be on the same level as beating Arsenal in an FA Cup semi final 15 years ago. Something you yids still go on about till now.

The best moment for me was Jens' save, took us to a European Champions league final. I'm sure the yids missed it though, they were watching Eastenders.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
My personal favourite would be celebrating Thierry's 2nd goal against Fulham like a lunatic as Thierry ran past me close enough to touch.

But Lehmann's penalty save, Thierry's equaliser against those hateful c'nts from up the road, Fabregas' Juve goal and the 7-0 against Boro are all there too.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
RocktheCasbah said:
My personal favourite would be celebrating Thierry's 2nd goal against Fulham like a lunatic as Thierry ran past me close enough to touch.

But Lehmann's penalty save, Thierry's equaliser against those hateful c'nts from up the road, Fabregas' Juve goal and the 7-0 against Boro are all there too.

you lucky chap :lol:

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
lobster said:
robbie keanes goal sheer class you lot can not even cheat correctly.how can assehole winger moan when all you lot do is cheat everyweek you are ****.
You must have some kind of mental health problem if you think that cheating little slag RK's goal was class, anybody could have tapped that in even that fat git Jol. :roll:

Arnie

Let's see when has my heart been racing the most, FC Thun, HHenry vs Tottenham, but most of all Juan Roman Requelme vs Mad Jens, what a stupid question it's gotta be that pen!!

James

Established Member
Got to be Jen's penalty save. I felt physically sick when that was given, and i didn't cheer up until the ball was completely cleared. I don't think i've ever been that ecstatic.

The Best Moment is yet to come well i think two of the best moment are still to come arsenal lifting the CL and henry extending his contract

Wheelori

There's been so many.

The perforamnce in Madrid.

Jen's penalty save.

The drama of the Wigan semi-final, that's why we love football, jhust a shame we were on the wrong side of that.

there's been loads.

Probably one of the many ace European nights though, hopefully the best is yet to come.

Got actually 3 moments.

The best one was the final whistle at the Arsenal v Real match,the 2nd was Real away and the 3rd is remembering Rocky before the Arsenal v Aston Villa match.
So impressive......

kid_A

i no this is a stranege one but mine is jens (the god) saving a certian og at anfield.

jens for priminster!!!!!!!!!!

flaunt

There have been a few this year, and I'm sure in the remaining weeks there are many more.

But I guess the Henry goal against Madrid is there, together with the Lehmann save.

I'd like to add DB10's perfect goal against WBA. It sums up the very qualities the great man brings to our team.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom