• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
seeing next season our midfield will be Guendouzi Partey and Xhaka we'll need tow more Bissouma make sense but brighton will ask for alot of money he decent player much better than likes of Elneny or Willock.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
seeing next season our midfield will be Guendouzi Partey and Xhaka we'll need tow more Bissouma make sense but brighton will ask for alot of money he decent player much better than likes of Elneny or Willock.

I'd personally put Azeez in ahead of buying anyone else.

Azeez, Douzi, Xhaka, Bissouma, Partey.

Excellent set of options, good ages across the board. Sign Sabitzer for example and you've got an option for CM/CAM.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Might be cheaper in the summer if Brighton get relegated which is a possibility.

Prefer we were in for Rice tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

£80m :eek:

Would you take Sander Berge if Sheffield United go down?

Yeah decent budget option like Bissouma but honestly mate I just want one of these premium cuts of steak.

Declan is a baller and was part of The Basement on FB when he was blowing up so he’s got the required sauce levels.

Just want one of those big money English names we never seem to get. Him or Sancho a must.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Guendouzi act like an adult everything will be ok. But he wont do that because he is stupid.
lets hope after the loan he'll matured well enough so far at Hertha there hasn't been any problems off field and on pitch so that good sign.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah decent budget option like Bissouma but honestly mate I just want one of these premium cuts of steak.

Declan is a baller and was part of The Basement on FB when he was blowing up so he’s got the required sauce levels.

Just want one of those big money English names we never seem to get. Him or Sancho a must.
I used to think it was insane to pay huge money for Rice but he's been really good whenever I've seen him this season. Someone in the top 6 has to sign him this summer.

Iceman10

Established Member
This guy looks alrite but for the price he'd cost we could get a more talented player from outside of England imo.

For his position, honestly Bissouma won’t be topped by much else even abroad. Here at A-M we’ve always gone on about buying players with PL experience already as opposed to uncertainty of acclimatisation and suitability for transferring from elsewhere.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I used to think it was insane to pay huge money for Rice but he's been really good whenever I've seen him this season. Someone in the top 6 has to sign him this summer.

Think we should stay away from signings above £30m for a while

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Exactly. His passing looks miles better with every year. Improving so much as a player.

He’s twerking hard for Chelsea but don’t know if they’ll actually go in for him. Could be like Aurier begging us to sign him but going to Sp*rs instead.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Exactly. His passing looks miles better with every year. Improving so much as a player.

He’s twerking hard for Chelsea but don’t know if they’ll actually go in for him. Could be like Aurier begging us to sign him but going to Sp*rs instead.

You'd rather invest 80m in Rice than in Grealish?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You'd rather invest 80m in Rice than in Grealish?

Tbf any one of Jack, Rice or Sancho and I’m happy.

Think we should get Ødegaard over Grealish though so we can tempt Haaland in 2022 with his release clause.

So get Olise for 8M now then Ødegaard and Rice in the summer then Haaland the year after. I should have Edu’s job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom