• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zeki Celik

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Yessssss
I wish listed him some time back. Make it happen!!! Excellent in Ligue 1 this season.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Zeki is good, wish listed him as an alternative to Mazraoui last week. More of an all-around RB than a full-on attacker. Very solid defensively, good sense for knowing when to drop inside and cover for the CB. Does play as an overlapping RB for Lille, and had an excellent partnership with Pépé on the right wing during Pépé's breakout season. Already experienced at the international stage, also.

Also a fun fact: Zeki means Smart and Çelik means Steel.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zeki is good, wish listed him as an alternative to Mazraoui last week. More of an all-around RB than a full-on attacker. Very solid defensively, good sense for knowing when to drop inside and cover for the CB. Does play as an overlapping RB for Lille, and had an excellent partnership with Pépé on the right wing during Pépé's breakout season. Already experienced at the international stage, also.

Also a fun fact: Zeki means Smart and Çelik means Steel.
He might be tempted to play with nico again both were great that year he should be our first choice ahead of Mazaraoi.

Lol zeki also mean smart in Arabic 😅

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
953999.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So far the players we interested are really good Onana Celik Buendia Lokanga Bissouma all young talented and will improve our team it's remain to be seen if we make next step and buy them all these players cost us likely 70m with sales that will be smart investments really no need for marquee 50-70M signing because we have many positions to improve not 1-2 positions

Last edited:

Bloodbather

Established Member

He might be tempted to play with nico again both were great that year he should be our first choice ahead of Mazaraoi.
You might be right, by the way, in saying that he should be favored over Mazraoui. I think Mazraoui is more our profile, but Zeki does already have chemistry with Pépé, and he also doesn't have the AFCON issue.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You might be right, by the way, in saying that he should be favored over Mazraoui. I think Mazraoui is more our profile, but Zeki does already have chemistry with Pépé, and he also doesn't have the AFCON issue.
I feel like it’s always easier signing Turkish players too, due to the Turkish community in London. I think it we want him we will get him.

For me it’s between Mazraoui and Celik. I would be all for the former if he played in a stronger league + less injuries.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If it was a choice between Celik and Mazraoui, considering they'd be about the same price, I'd maybe choose Celik. Mainly because he's played more football in a more competitive league. Celik has started over 100 games for Lille across 3 seasons, playing over 2000 minutes in each season, and he played a lot in Turkey before that. The worry with Mazraoui is he's in a weaker league and the last time he played over 2000 league minutes was in 2018/19.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If it was a choice between Celik and Mazraoui, considering they'd be about the same price, I'd maybe choose Celik. Mainly because he's played more football in a more competitive league. Celik has started over 100 games for Lille across 3 seasons, playing over 2000 minutes in each season, and he played a lot in Turkey before that. The worry with Mazraoui is he's in a weaker league and the last time he played over 2000 league minutes was in 2018/19.
Yeh Maz would be a much bigger risk. Celik seems more solid play style wise and also injury wise. And has prior experience with Pepe.

Pull the trigger Edu.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom