• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zeki Celik

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Luis Campos is Madrid bound.

Florentino Pérez realised the fantastic work he’s been doing. Although, I’m not sure it’s their type of thing to get under the radar type of signings.
They signed alot of young players lately but paid alot for them i think with Luis they'll be more smart in market even if it'll cost them alot of money he'd sign plsyers that suit thier team.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They signed alot of young players lately but paid alot for them i think with Luis they'll be more smart in market even if it'll cost them alot of money he'd sign plsyers that suit thier team.

Not sure if they’ll be patient enough with younger players. The fans will be waving white handkerchiefs as soon as they lose two games in a row.

Real Madrid is all about galácticos.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Not sure if they’ll be patient enough with younger players. The fans will be waving white handkerchiefs as soon as they lose two games in a row.

Real Madrid is all about galácticos.
They have built a lot of their stars in recent times, though. Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Casemiro, etc.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Indeed. Solid all around player.

Above average at basically everything

E2gWCeiXIAEMzZe

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He looks good, pretty balanced offensively and defensively. The question I'd be asking though is why is he valued at just £13m? Playing as a starter for Lille in a major European league; good age, 2 years left on contract.... It doesn't really add up why they would want to sell so cheaply. I mean surely lots of clubs would be interested and bid up the fee. Might mean that he's not all that, or that the rumour on price is off...

I dunno, aside from the Saliba situation a lot of the names we are linked with look solid enough and plug seemingly obvious issues in the squad. But then you look at our rivals City, Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool and ultimately it looks like we are shopping in the tier below them and at risk of rapidly falling further behind. It's hard to get excited about a Celik compared to a Hakimi...

But then again, it's a funny old game and sometimes the winners of the transfer window don't look so great with hindsight. Arsenal will rise again, Inshallah!

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
He looks good, pretty balanced offensively and defensively. The question I'd be around though is why is he valued at just £13m? Playing as a starter for Lille in a major European league; good age, 2 years left on contract.... It doesn't really add up why they would want to sell so cheaply. I mean surely lots of clubs would be interested and bid up the fee. Might mean that he's not all that, or that the rumour on price is off...

I dunno, aside from the Saliba situation a lot of the names we are linked with look solid enough and plug seemingly obvious issues in the squad. But then you look at our rivals City, Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool and ultimately it looks like we are shopping in the tier below them and rapidly falling further behind. It's hard to get excited about a Celik compared to a Hakimi...

But then again, it's a funny old game and sometimes the winners of the transfer window don't look so great with hindsight. Arsenal will rise again, Inshallah!

Lille are broke, like really really broke. That's why.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Lille are broke, like really really broke. That's why.
But don't any other teams need right backs in that case? Does that mean we sell Bellerin for £8m or whatever? Maybe it's just the reality of the situation in a Covid market, just seems a bit odd

tcahill

I hope there are enough good quality Arteta-lookalike players in the world to fill Arsenal with, as now it begins. Otherwise our team will turn into total trash, but with good looks.

606701fa4e3fe10eac93f27a.jpg
This guy is a star signing for Handsome FC. Buendia and Onana are decent squad additions too. Shame we're taking a big hit with Xhaka, Leno and Bellerin leaving.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
But don't any other teams need right backs in that case? Does that mean we sell Bellerin for £8m or whatever? Maybe it's just the reality of the situation in a Covid market, just seems a bit odd

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom