• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
I'm probably being biased but of all the potential clubs interested we surely have the best hand?

With Real we can put at least 20M up front, like we did with Özil, not sure if PSG are able to do the same.

PSG's wages are around the same level as ours, minus Ibra. Chelsea and Utd obviously have no CL which I think he'd want to play in.
Plus taxes in France

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've no doubt if we do want and are willing to pay between 30-40 million for him then we'll get him.

The only question is if the interest in genuine and if our interest is so great that we'll pay what Real want for him.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
As the only Norwegian I know of on the forum, I've got dibs on Tormund, just sayin'.

Apparently Morata's supposed to have a bunch of clauses and agreements in his contract yeah?

Would probably be too much work to sort out a deal that works out fully in our favour.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm probably being biased but of all the potential clubs interested we surely have the best hand?

With Real we can put at least 20M up front, like we did with Özil, not sure if PSG are able to do the same.

PSG's wages are around the same level as ours, minus Ibra. Chelsea and Utd obviously have no CL which I think he'd want to play in.

I don't see why PSG would even want him, they'll probably move Cavani centrally then look for someone to play down the right to replace him.

Would be a bad move from his perspective to go from a first team regular at a European heavyweight to on the bench again again. United are probably most likely alongside us.

Chelsea probably won't buy him either. Don't think there's that much in Costa coming back to Atletico, we've re-signed Torres and we're not losing Griezmann.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even if PSG want Morata its very unlikely to join them. unless if he love to earn more than 100K a week of course.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Why would Real themself not want to keep Morata?
He is homegrown and 23. Am I misisng something?
You can't apply the logic of a normal club to Madrid. They are not a normal club and do not operate like one. They want to have their cake and eat it too. They and their entitled fans want a team of Galacticos that wins everything. That's what makes them happy. They want to have a World XI on the pitch and on the bench and blow teams away. Chemistry and fit are not important to that psycho board. They just want the shiniest most expensive toys whether they're compatible or not. Morata is not that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You can't apply the logic of a normal club to Madrid. They are not a normal club and do not operate like one. They want to have their cake and eat it too. They and their entitled fans want a team of Galacticos that wins everything. That's what makes them happy. They want to have a World XI on the pitch and on the bench and blow teams away. Chemistry and fit are not important to that psycho board. They just want the shiniest most expensive toys whether they're compatible or not. Morata is not that.

I agree with you but that saying "They want to have their cake and eat it" I've never understood it, its makes no sence, I mean who wants to "Have their cake and leave it!" No one, its their cake, they should eat it, and dont let anyone tell them they can't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom