• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hardly surprising. We probably made a bid to see if Lacazette would push for a move. However the fact he hasn't pretty much says everything. Why would you want him? The fact that you can even recall 3 seasons of goal scoring statistics for a 25 year old striker in the French league is a ridiculous notion in itself. Ambitious strikers move to stronger leagues at a younger age. It's not that nobody has shown an interest in Lacazette over the years, it's that he himself as shown no interest. He repeatedly signs new contracts making it impossible to buy him. He's happy where he is and we have probably started looking for other solutions.

gkoat

Hardly surprising. We probably made a bid to see if Lacazette would push for a move. However the fact he hasn't pretty much says everything. Why would you want him? The fact that you can even recall 3 seasons of goal scoring statistics for a 25 year old striker in the French league is a ridiculous notion in itself. Ambitious strikers move to stronger leagues at a younger age. It's not that nobody has shown an interest in Lacazette over the years, it's that he himself as shown no interest. He repeatedly signs new contracts making it impossible to buy him. He's happy where he is and we have probably started looking for other solutions.

I haven't kept up with him but usually a player chimes in on the matter, positive or negative. He's clearly not itching for this publicly - anyone know off hand how public he was on his previous(?) transfer or rumors of interest?

olyon9

I haven't kept up with him but usually a player chimes in on the matter, positive or negative. He's clearly not itching for this publicly - anyone know off hand how public he was on his previous(?) transfer or rumors of interest?
He never speaked about transfer rumours in the last three years if I remember well. The only clue(really small) that he give was five days ago after his goal against the Sporting Lisbonne.He was the next day of the article of l'Equipe saying that Lacazette has asked to go. It is maybe nothing but he used a new surprising celebration for his goal.

cannonade

Established Member
He never speaked about transfer rumours in the last three years if I remember well. The only clue(really small) that he give was five days ago after his goal against the Sporting Lisbonne.He was the next day of the article of l'Equipe saying that Lacazette has asked to go. It is maybe nothing but he used a new surprising celebration for his goal.
I think that's Porky Pig's "that's all folks!".

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Look at that beard, what a man.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just get Bacca and get done with it seriously i'm fed up with this strikers market. we tried to get Vardy and Lacazzete we failed get Bacca as short term and available for just 20M pound then think about future

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just get Bacca and get done with it seriously i'm fed up with this strikers market. we tried to get Vardy and Lacazzete we failed get Bacca as short term and available for just 20M pound then think about future
I think Lyon will accept €50M for him, but it doesn't look like we want to pay it.

MLK

Every player has a 'for sale price' but due to a tight arse manager and an under ambitious board, we under bid on players and get rejected. That's Arsenal life for ya, I'm used to it!
I see a lot of you have generally forgotten that a player also has to want to come here. It's not just let's agree a fee with a club and then drag the player here against their wishes.

blaze_of_glory

I see a lot of you have generally forgotten that a player also has to want to come here. It's not just let's agree a fee with a club and then drag the player here against their wishes.
Unfortunately this is true. One thing I like about NA sports is players have no say where they play until they have enough years played to negotiate certain clauses. You make that much money, you can wait to have free will imo.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Olyon, before this is locked, I have a few questions for you. Is this Genesio a good coach/manager? And does Ligue 1 have more money now than previous years?

Another thing people need to realize is that Lyon is hardly Montpellier and its Lacazette's own club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom