• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Alaba

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd be very happy with Shaw, however no way Mourinho will deal with Wenger.
You'd think it's an impossibility on the face of it. But if he wanted to make a point about a player being useless, then selling to a rival, or Wenger, could be the way. We know he's unstable. I wouldn't put it past him tbh

Sykes

Other than Marcelo, is there a better LB around? I'd get him for 50m. He can play as a CB, CM and LB. Would be able to do a job as a DM. Quality player.

Maxim

Lol, this is not going to happen.

Even if he was available and Arsenal were up for spunking a truckload of cash - Pep would be all over it, with an even bigger truck.

Especially with the state of Kolarov and Clichy.

Malky

Established Member
Lol, this is not going to happen.

Even if he was available and Arsenal were up for spunking a truckload of cash - Pep would be all over it, with an even bigger truck.

Especially with the state of Kolarov and Clichy.
Yep, pretty much this.
No chance does Alaba become available and Pep doesn't throw massive amounts of cash at this deal, especially when his current options at LB are ****ing awful.
Only hope is City go for Ricardo Rodriguez or Gaya...... Who am I kidding, we won't even make a bid for Alaba :lol:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Where did this come from? If he were available teams with more to give would come in. No elite club is going to play him midfield imo.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom