• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Preacher

Always Crying
Bernardo Silva. He is what we need the most in the middle of the park. Perfect Santi replacement.
Too pricey, but a man can dream.

jai®o

Most Clueless Muppet
Manager: Allegri

In
Kolasinac FREE
Fabinho 30M
Rabiot 30M
Reus 40M
Belotti 40M

Out
Gibbs 7M
Özil 50M+
Wilshere 20M+
Walcott 25M
Chambers 15M+
Debuchy 2M
Coquelin 10M

......................Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Kos Kolasinac

......................Fabinho
...........Rabiot...............Cazorla

Alexis.............Belotti...................Reus

Gk
Cech, Ospina, Martinez

Df
Bellerin, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gabriel, Holding, Kolasinac, Gibbs

Mf
Fabinho, Cazorla, Ramsey, Xhaka, Ox, Elneny, Rabiot, Iwobi

Fw
Alexis, Belotti, Welbeck, Lucas, Giroud, Reus

carlito'sway

Established Member
Manager: Allegri

In
Kolasinac FREE
Fabinho 30M
Rabiot 30M
Reus 40M
Belotti 40M

Out
Gibbs 7M
Özil 50M+
Wilshere 20M+
Walcott 25M
Chambers 15M+
Debuchy 2M
Coquelin 10M

......................Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Kos Kolasinac

......................Fabinho
...........Rabiot...............Cazorla

Alexis.............Belotti...................Reus

Gk
Cech, Ospina, Martinez

Df
Bellerin, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gabriel, Holding, Kolasinac, Gibbs

Mf
Fabinho, Cazorla, Ramsey, Xhaka, Ox, Elneny, Rabiot, Iwobi

Fw
Alexis, Belotti, Welbeck, Lucas, Giroud, Reus

Rabiot is not going anywhere. Just take him off the list. PSG let unwanted players go. They don't sell their assets.
Fabinho is a 40 M fee. Having said that, we definitely need a top CM. I personally love Saul Niguez.
Would love Reus on the wings!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Reus is doable but Rabiot is not happening.
We could get Tolisso although Juve seems to be in pole position.
He's supposedly an Arsenal fan, we surely can't let such an opportunity pass ffs... except for I wouldn't put that past this club at all.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He's supposedly an Arsenal fan, we surely can't let such an opportunity pass ffs... except for I wouldn't put that past this club at all.

Rabiot? I did not know about that. But that is also beyond the point, PSG does not sell their assets. They will let go players that are surplus to their requirements and at this point Rabiot is an essential one going forward. Thiago Motta is being phased and his role is for Rabiot to lose now.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Rabiot? I did not know about that. But that is also beyond the point, PSG does not sell their assets. They will let go players that are surplus to their requirements and at this point Rabiot is an essential one going forward. Thiago Motta is being phased and his role is for Rabiot to lose now.
No, Tolisso. My bad.

carlito'sway

Established Member
No, Tolisso. My bad.

Ha OK. Tolisso has progressed a lot this season and could be a good option. I would prefer Saul Niguez or Wilan Cyprien (OGC Nice) though.
Having said that, Rabiot would have been the perfect CM. He is so talented. I was listening to the CL match on a Spanish speaking TV and the commentators were raving about him and comparing him to Fernando Redondo. They have a point!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Ha OK. Tolisso has progressed a lot this season and could be a good option. I would prefer Saul Niguez or Wilan Cyprien (OGC Nice) though.
Having said that, Rabiot would have been the perfect CM. He is so talented. I was listening to the CL match on a Spanish speaking TV and the commentators were raving about him and comparing him to Fernando Redondo. They have a point!
Keita is my first-choice CM, though Saul, Cyprien, Tolisso and Rabiot are all okay by me. That probably makes my top 5 somewhat-realistic targets.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Actually, I still like Mahrez. I know he has been crap this season but it is obvious the dude wants out and is just trying to stay healthy until the end of the season. I would go for him if better wing options are not available.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Actually, I still like Mahrez. I know he has been crap this season but it is obvious the dude wants out and is just trying to stay healthy until the end of the season. I would go for him if better wing options are not available.
I think he's still good, but this season has unearthed a ****ty attitude in him. Apparently he's always late to training, a little full of himself, doesn't track back in games when needed... I'm not a fan of that.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I think he's still good, but this season has unearthed a ****ty attitude in him. Apparently he's always late to training, a little full of himself, doesn't track back in games when needed... I'm not a fan of that.

He is definitely not giving anything close to 100 % in games, that is obvious. He wants out of Leicester and we have seen that with other players. He is gone this Summer and I definitely would take a chance on him. He would not cost close to last year rumored fees.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Operation Monaco:

Szczesny
Sidibe Holding Koscielny Mendy
Fabinho
Bakayoko Wilshere
Bernardo Mbappe Carrasco

Allegri, Henry.
:drool:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Operation Monaco:

Szczesny
Sidibe Holding Koscielny Mendy
Fabinho
Bakayoko Wilshere
Iwobi Mbappe Carrasco

Allegri, Henry.
:drool:
What about Monaco's CB Glik? He's Polish like Szczesny, so you know, friendship and stuff.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom