• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
No champion league, budget limited just with 45m
Buy Martinelli, Saliba, Ceballos, Tierney, Pepe, Luiz and still have 45m

Raul is my idol :drool:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

PSG won’t be happy with Sp**s.

They agreed a loan deal for £16m this window to **** PSG out of a sell on percentage. Betis get another £40m next summer of which PSG will now only get about £3m.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Best window: Arsenal. Simple as that.

Might be a close one in overall quality, but in regard to improvement and shrewd business - no contest

I respectfully disagree, but i rate our window highly. But the calibre of the players Sp**s have brought in in combination with keeping most of their biggest stars..New level for them i think. Ndombele is an insanely good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom