• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It's tremendous. Okay they've strengthened their defence but that's about it. I expected them to do more. They aren't that great and with Chelsea's transfer ban we should really be finishing above both of them.
I thought they'd atleast get a 2nd rate striker. Nope. All their eggs in the Rashford and Martial basket

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I respectfully disagree, but i rate our window highly. But the calibre of the players Sp**s have brought in in combination with keeping most of their biggest stars..New level for them i think. Ndombele is an insanely good player.
Think we'll overtake them in a season easily.

Underhill

If Ceballos prove to be as important as i think, what would be a good replacement to buy next summer if he returns to madrid?

Finesse

Very decent window. Void of the emotional cancer that infested the top management over the past 20 years. I can bet my mortgage Wenger would never have let Iwobi , Ramsey and Welbeck leave in the same window. To top it up we would never have been able to sell a squad player for a record 40m. This alone is without mentioning the incomings is very good business.

ASIF

When Jesus(Isa) fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, u never knew arsenal could prove that with £45m budget in the transfer market.

Copied.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Man Utd addressed their weakest area of the field and did so in a splendid way. Needed that creative midfielder though.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If Ceballos prove to be as important as i think, what would be a good replacement to buy next summer if he returns to madrid?
I think it's far from certain Madrid will want him back, but to answer the hypothetical: Fabian Ruiz. Never know which players suddenly pop up during a season though.
Sometimes they're just that good.
Is he? Don't know him at all, but you make it sound like he's Cesc / Mbappe level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom