• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft The AM World Cup Draft

The selections thread is here

Welcome back everyone to the AM draft (World Cup edition) where we’re going to follow on from the great game that @2Smokeyy started a few weeks back.

B5D03BC5-E5D9-4790-8C9E-5718068FAEDE.png

I’ve noted feedback and suggestions and the format will be tinkered with to try and keep everyone happy and we’re also expanding the game to a maximum of 32 participants.

More will be revealed in the coming days but for now this is going to act as a sign up notice for everyone.

One thing I will say is I want to keep the game fun. The drafting process was great but afterwards it got a bit more toxic.

If you’re signing up you’re agreeing not to complain about the results to the extent you ruin it for everyone else.

At the end of the day…

IT’S A GAME

Sign up is going to be first come, first serve but I’m reserving a few spots for @2Smokeyy as champion then @Clrnc @Gooner416 @El Duderino @celestis who missed sign up last time and didn’t get to play but expressed interest. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone else.

So:

1. @2Smokeyy
  2. @Rex Bezos
  3. @celestis
  4. @Clrnc
  5. @El Duderino
  6. @Gooner416
  7. @A__G
  8. @db10_therza
  9. @Sanchez11
  10. @BigPoppaPump
  11. @albakos
  12. @jones
  13. @Vinci
  14. @Trilly
  15. @OnlyOne
  16. @Riou
  17. @Tir Na Nog
  18. @Blood on the Tracks
  19. @Uncle Good-Advice
  20. @Sebastes
  21. @Oxeki
  22. @Sapient Hawk
  23. @blrgooner
  24. @Makingtrax
  25. @14Henry
  26. @dka1
  27. @farzad4daarse
  28. @RunTheTrap
  29. @DJ_Markstar
  30. @Moah
  31. @SA Gunner
  32. @NieThePiet

TEAMS:

1. @db10_therza
  2. @RunTheTrap + @El Duderino
  3. @Sapient Hawk + @DJ_Markstar
  4. @Oxeki
  5. @dashsnow17 + @Blood on the Tracks
  6. @Rex Bezos + @jones
  7. @Sanchez11 + @Riou
  8. @blrgooner + @NieThePiet
  9. @14Henry + @Clrnc
  10. @Gooner416 + @Juan Matas Beard
  11. @A__G+ @2Smokeyy
  12. @albakos + @celestis
  13. @farzad4daarse + @Makingtrax
  14. @SA Gunner + @Uncle Good-Advice
  15. @Vinci + @Tir Na Nog
  16. @Moah + @Sebastes

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
So how would a peak invincibles fair against a 4-3-3? Do you remember we were playing that formation against some of the best around at the time.

When you have generational players like Thierry Henry and Ronaldo in your side, they’ll always bail you out. That’s not even mentioning two of the best defenders of the PL era.
I mean none of those teams won a cl or back to back titles... and they had the talent to.... I've argued before that I think we were to vulnerable to transitions because we were playing four forwards in Henry, Bergkamp, Ljungberg, and Pires.... Even Wenger's mentioned this.

I haven't seen too many invincibles games recently tho, so I'd be much happier to comment after seeing the tape again

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If people are misquoting you, it means you're worth misquoting :lol:
Take it as a recognition of AM clout🤣

Following England’s victory against Iran in the World Cup group stages, The Daily Mail rip into “A-M 350k a week star” @Trilly for having the “cheek to log in straight after the victory having previously said Saka’s left foot is stronger than his right.

Peak A-M Journalism.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
15 years from now...

"The great Unfinished game"

'Read the full story on the legendary abandoned Arsenal Mania draft, with exclusive interviews on those who were there...find out all about all the controversy/backstabbing/abuse/friendships/hilariousness/memories and much more from the game that nearly changed the game!

Just send @Rex Bezos Inc your £50 and this amazing book can be all yours!

Spend an extra £15 and we will include the deluxe edition.

Detailing how the beloved @Oxeki drug fuelled picks nearly ruined his rep on AM and a wonderful signed photo of Theodore Whitmore by the mad bastard himself @Sapient Hawk '

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Just spun the wheel, look who won fs:
View attachment 10955
You just made one more quality management decision than @Rex Bezos did all week. Congratulations to our winners.

@albakos love Bezos’s new tagline. See you make a fair request and AM braintrust delivers. We just joking Sexy Rexy you know we love you; this has been classic a fitting ending to this sh.tshow

Farzad Stoned

So after all these months this is what you man come up with?

@farzad4daarse ranting about sucked toenails and that, really we should have just left the last game running and contained all that in one place.
Why bro the brutality of the take downs was straight like Mad Max’s Thunderdome, “two men enter one man leave sh.t”. Exactly, what i like, i mean from participating in that single contest i have received 2 invitations to get my jaw cracked from people i have never met thousands of miles away. Mission accomplished. Even @Riou got in on the act going Et tu Brutus on Julius Ceasar @Oxeki. If you ask me the two AM picking contests were a work of art.

Farzad Stoned

15 years from now...

"The great Unfinished game"

'Read the full story on the legendary abandoned Arsenal Mania draft, with exclusive interviews on those who were there...find out all about all the controversy/backstabbing/abuse/friendships/hilariousness/memories and much more from the game that nearly changed the game!

Just send @Rex Bezos Inc your £50 and this amazing book can be all yours!

Spend an extra £15 and we will include the deluxe edition.

Detailing how the beloved @Oxeki drug fuelled picks nearly ruined his rep on AM and a wonderful signed photo of Theodore Whitmore by the mad bastard himself @Sapient Hawk '
Due to popular demand Rex has changed the name to @Rex Bezos Mismanagement Unlimited, you should make your 50 pound check out accordingly. Make sure you buy the 6 volume rulebook for an additional 50 quid, but get the corporate name right you don’t want to miss the chance to read the rulebook before the nonexistent game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@A__G and @2Smokeyy there's no FIFA card for Stam but there's a card on 23 for Batistuta which is a 93 overall but this site has only up to FIFA 22.

No card for Pagliuca and that's the best Adriano card I could find which is a disgrace imo.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@dashsnow17 apart from the fact you have a silver card in your dream World Cup side I actually rate your team :lol:

Think that's a good set up for a scrappy 4-4-1-1 and Beckham knocking it in for Cahill and Sheva would be filth.

No cards for Costacurta or Davids though which again is shameful.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom