• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft The AM World Cup Draft

The selections thread is here

Welcome back everyone to the AM draft (World Cup edition) where we’re going to follow on from the great game that @2Smokeyy started a few weeks back.

B5D03BC5-E5D9-4790-8C9E-5718068FAEDE.png

I’ve noted feedback and suggestions and the format will be tinkered with to try and keep everyone happy and we’re also expanding the game to a maximum of 32 participants.

More will be revealed in the coming days but for now this is going to act as a sign up notice for everyone.

One thing I will say is I want to keep the game fun. The drafting process was great but afterwards it got a bit more toxic.

If you’re signing up you’re agreeing not to complain about the results to the extent you ruin it for everyone else.

At the end of the day…

IT’S A GAME

Sign up is going to be first come, first serve but I’m reserving a few spots for @2Smokeyy as champion then @Clrnc @Gooner416 @El Duderino @celestis who missed sign up last time and didn’t get to play but expressed interest. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone else.

So:

1. @2Smokeyy
  2. @Rex Bezos
  3. @celestis
  4. @Clrnc
  5. @El Duderino
  6. @Gooner416
  7. @A__G
  8. @db10_therza
  9. @Sanchez11
  10. @BigPoppaPump
  11. @albakos
  12. @jones
  13. @Vinci
  14. @Trilly
  15. @OnlyOne
  16. @Riou
  17. @Tir Na Nog
  18. @Blood on the Tracks
  19. @Uncle Good-Advice
  20. @Sebastes
  21. @Oxeki
  22. @Sapient Hawk
  23. @blrgooner
  24. @Makingtrax
  25. @14Henry
  26. @dka1
  27. @farzad4daarse
  28. @RunTheTrap
  29. @DJ_Markstar
  30. @Moah
  31. @SA Gunner
  32. @NieThePiet

TEAMS:

1. @db10_therza
  2. @RunTheTrap + @El Duderino
  3. @Sapient Hawk + @DJ_Markstar
  4. @Oxeki
  5. @dashsnow17 + @Blood on the Tracks
  6. @Rex Bezos + @jones
  7. @Sanchez11 + @Riou
  8. @blrgooner + @NieThePiet
  9. @14Henry + @Clrnc
  10. @Gooner416 + @Juan Matas Beard
  11. @A__G+ @2Smokeyy
  12. @albakos + @celestis
  13. @farzad4daarse + @Makingtrax
  14. @SA Gunner + @Uncle Good-Advice
  15. @Vinci + @Tir Na Nog
  16. @Moah + @Sebastes

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They can pass the ball and do a good job, the Albakos mf plus wingers/AMs would make sure you don't even see the ball for 90 mins
Bro the voters were practically s.cking this guys toe nails and he is crying about abuse from the same voters. I swear social media has created a world of snowflakes

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They can pass the ball and do a good job, the Albakos mf plus wingers/AMs would make sure you don't even see the ball for 90 mins

It’s not like I had Albert Riera and Albert Luque on the flanks. I had Ronaldo, Bale and Thierry Henry up front with Scholes and Carrick in midfield.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bro the voters were practically s.cking this guys toe nails and he is crying about abuse from the same voters. I swear social media has created a world of snowflakes

Not sure where this energy is coming from but cut the crap.

All this chat but you can save yourself the hassle and send the addy. I’ll happily put your sorry ass in a spliff.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But they won't have the ball, you traded a potential mf for fouler

So football is all about having an excellent midfield with no defence and no attackers? If it was that easy then I could name plenty of success stories.

Sometimes I wonder when people on here started watching football. Care to share?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Not sure where this energy is coming from but cut the crap.

All this chat but you can save yourself the hassle and send the addy. I’ll happily put your sorry ass in a spliff.
Lol why do you get so bent out of shape. If it bothers you i wont mention it. It is just a joke. Plus i don’t do fisticuffs i make money and get p.ssy it is much more efficient. Lol

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Save that crying for someone who cares because all I see is 🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂
6i96uy.png

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
So football is all about having an excellent midfield with no defence and no attackers? If it was that easy then I could name plenty of success stories.
Don't remember saying this
Pretty sure there are quite a few instances I haven't bothered to take note of of 4-4-2s getting dominated by 3 man mfs

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Lol why do you get so bent out of shape. If it bothers you i wont mention it. It is just a joke. Plus i don’t do fisticuffs i make money and get p.ssy it is much more efficient. Lol
Adopting kittens from the shelter for your wife :lol: :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don't remember saying this
Pretty sure there are quite a few instances I haven't bothered to take note of of 4-4-2s getting dominated by 3 man mfs

So how would a peak invincibles fair against a 4-3-3? Do you remember we were playing that formation against some of the best around at the time.

When you have generational players like Thierry Henry and Ronaldo in your side, they’ll always bail you out. That’s not even mentioning two of the best defenders of the PL era.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It’s not like I had Albert Riera and Albert Luque on the flanks. I had Ronaldo, Bale and Thierry Henry up front with Scholes and Carrick in midfield.
:lol:
Come on bro, a midfield of Vieira-Essien-Yaya against the United two of Scholes and Carrick !!!?

In attack I also had PL legends in Aguero and Pires, in defence an Invincible in Lauren, a PL winning keeper in Courtois and a PL icon in Pearce. You can make the argument about CBs, but they were consistent as well :)

So, it goes to show that most voters were glory-hunters because on the pitch my 4-2-3-1 team would beat the crap of your heavily unbalanced team of 4-2-4.

😎

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom