• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Confident about this. Its at the Emirates and Southampton is the worst team in the league with Chelsea.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Think we are gonna take a big revenge on poor saints. 6-0. I'm generally not so optimistic, even west ham game I thought it's gonna be tough but we'll do enough to win but that didn't happen.

Sad thing we'll still won't equal GD with that but it's a start. And hopefully 7 points lead and a closer gd puts pressure on city when we face them.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Should be dispatching this lot with ease. Want them relegated as no matter how crap they are we always struggle to pick up points at their ground.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

To be fair Neville actually talks sense here…

"It's a wobble but you can recover from wobbles. The main thing is they don't fall off the bike - and that would mean dropping points against Southampton at home. So be solid, get seven points clear and the Man City game at the Etihad will be a once-in-a-lifetime game that will take care of itself.”

WorldbestMartinelli

Arteta should stop playing favouritism and hand out starts to players based on form and performances.

Arsenal’s best attacking form this season is with Trossard playing. For all the commentary about Jesus’ winning mentality early in the season, I remember the matches and the score line. It was tight margins, 1-0s, 2-1s etc

Now Saka obviously needs a game off...let him sit out against Soton and get him recharge and looking to prove a point against city. That's what a top manager will do

Arsenal got lucky with Trossard in January, the trump card that looked set to carry the team towards a PL title. Arteta’s blowing it though if he can't manage the players from this position and clinch the title.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Flying in from Tampa for this match, 1st time ever to see the Arsenal at home. I’ve been an Arsenal fan since the days of Brady, O’Leary, Stapleton eta al.. disappointed with the West Ham result but mightily looking forward to Friday and few pregame pints in the Tollington . COYG
Welcome! I may see you there.

I visited Tampa about 18 months back and went to a lightning game. Good fun but everyone there seemed to think that 30 degree heat was freezing cold. You’d better bring some sweaters.

Gunners1616

Arteta should stop playing favouritism and hand out starts to players based on form and performances.

Arsenal’s best attacking form this season is with Trossard playing. For all the commentary about Jesus’ winning mentality early in the season, I remember the matches and the score line. It was tight margins, 1-0s, 2-1s etc

Now Saka obviously needs a game off...let him sit out against Soton and get him recharge and looking to prove a point against city. That's what a top manager will do

Arsenal got lucky with Trossard in January, the trump card that looked set to carry the team towards a PL title. Arteta’s blowing it though if he can't manage the players from this position and clinch the title.

Great points. Trossard shouldn't have been dropped. You win 7 in a row with him as a starter, you should keep him there. Nothing against Jesus but momentum is everything in a title charge.

He can also give Saka a rest. In the crunch time we need to have Trossard and Jesus on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom