• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

andeoch1

Welcome! I may see you there.

I visited Tampa about 18 months back and went to a lightning game. Good fun but everyone there seemed to think that 30 degree heat was freezing cold. You’d better bring some sweaters.
I’ll be wearing an Arsenal red jacket with an FDNY logo on the arm. Feel free to say hello 😊

WorldbestMartinelli

Here’s a stat worth thinking about that i have just worked out since Trossard has been at Arsenal.Trossard ( premier league)

7 starts
7 wins
Zero defeats
23 goals for
6 goals againstTrossard ( premier league)

5 games as substitute
Zero wins
3 draws
2 defeats.
Goals for 6
Goals against 9.

He needs to play. Left for our manager to sort it out.

andeoch1

Here’s a stat worth thinking about that i have just worked out since Trossard has been at Arsenal.Trossard ( premier league)

7 starts
7 wins
Zero defeats
23 goals for
6 goals againstTrossard ( premier league)

5 games as substitute
Zero wins
3 draws
2 defeats.
Goals for 6
Goals against 9.

He needs to play. Left for our manager to sort it out.
Saka could sit out the Southampton game in favor of Trossard. I’ll get murdered here for saying that🤦‍♂️

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

To be fair Neville actually talks sense here…

"It's a wobble but you can recover from wobbles. The main thing is they don't fall off the bike - and that would mean dropping points against Southampton at home. So be solid, get seven points clear and the Man City game at the Etihad will be a once-in-a-lifetime game that will take care of itself.”

We've proven that we can recover from our "wobbles". We responded to a far worse run of results by winning 7 games in a row, back then our performances vs Everton, Brentford, Man City were average to dire whereas this time around we've dropped points through over confidence (basically stop playing our football).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Any kind of win here will do...City will win on goal difference if it goes to that anyway, so we just have to make sure we have at least one more point than them come May.

Important game not only for our title fight, but to also make sure Southampton don't get any hope of staying up ..want these bellends finally relegated this season, hated them over the years (that pigeon assisted equaliser bollocks at their ground was the last ****ing straw for me 😅)

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Do not underestimate them. They have the players who can give our defence in this current state some trouble. Sulemana is a handful and very direct.

We should win but the players need to respect the game and the opponent. Treat every game like a final with the same application and focus.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

White has to play in the centre this game, need to do something different to be ready for City if Saliba can't play.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would genuinely try Tierney at right back here and White at CB, can't be playing City with Holding if we aren't gonna change formation.

We need to try and find a new spark somehow.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to reiterate once more how much I hate that cesspit of a competition, the Europa League.

Here's hoping that whichever club wins it has a squad riddled with injuries & they end up insolvent within a few years.

And before anyone gets on their high horse that its pettiness, I know it is. I happen to revel in it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom