• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Trossard kept his spot when Jesus first came back. Jesus is first choice CF, he was slowly brought back in. Then began starting and scored in every game until now. Don't see much wrong with how Arteta handled that tbh.
Yeah spot on about Trossard.

I like Reiss & think he should have got some more mins but he was unlucky with injury early in the season so missed some opportunities especially in cup games.

In the league let's be honest he is gonna replace either Nelli or Saks late in games.

2 of our absolute standout players this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very young team. They have to learn to deal with the pressure, always unlikely they handle it properly the first time out.

We'll be in similar circumstances over the next few years, this is just the first time out.
That true but maybe it could affect them in future if they'll be in similar but honestly we need more experience in squad .

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
How does a medical team give someone an ACL? That's the conditioning/fitness team if anyone, having not enough leg strength around the knee.
They all work together to assess fitness. And regarding the medical team specifically, Blaze was saying that Saliba was carrying something entering the Sporting match that evidently was more serious than thought which suggests a mistake by the medical team in managing whatever it was.

bergholt

They all work together to assess fitness. And regarding the medical team specifically, Blaze was saying that Saliba was carrying something entering the Sporting match that evidently was more serious than thought which suggests a mistake by the medical team in managing whatever it was.

Agree on Saliba's back but you mentioned multiple ACLs. There's no evidence that ACLs are caused by anything medical that should be diagnosed, only by lack of conditioning.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
They are because the ACL is a fairly weak ligament relative to its job and it is more common in women because of the width of their hips but 3 on one team at one time is almost unheard so I think it's fair to ask when a club has 5 serious knee injuries at once if there is something going on with the training or the surfaces that is a contributing factor.
Every single one has happened in game. With the women's team the non-league pitches are a huge factor too. Some of the pitches are not much better than parks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need proper finishing, we’ll go nowhere without that.

Clinical striker needed in the summer.
I think we can get away with that because look at amount of goals we scoring we close of reaching 3 goals per game we need better discipline more experience players to calm things down in important games this team look like 2007 arsenal just too young for winning things but this time different we can spend and we should take the opportunity

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wasn't speaking about Jesus, I was speaking about Mo and I have forgotten more about anatomy and biomechanics than you will ever know in life. You're the same guy who thinks that praying at a mosque puts the same pressure on the back that professional football does. Bugger off now.

Telling me to bugger off? So your just going to ignore your dumb comment about the women's ACL?

Not sure why your making assumptions about how much I know about anatomy and physiology.

"And I have forgotten more about"

Makes no sense BTW.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Agree on Saliba's back but you mentioned multiple ACLs. There's no evidence that ACLs are caused by anything medical that should be diagnosed, only by lack of conditioning.
When I said the medical staff I meant the entire staff including the training and physios. I'm just absolutely furious and not typing as clearly as I probably should. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom