• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd, May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Chelsea.jpg

Let's just beat these ****ers, win our remaining matches and finish the season on a high note.

The lineup picks itself

Prediction
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have no idea how fans of Chelsea, Liverpool and even United can watch games like this and still think we are a one season wonder to be honest.

We are better than everyone but City (who we are getting closer to anyway) and will only get better and better these next 3/4 years too, such a quality team we have.

And not being as good as City right now, doesn't mean we can't be or that we will crumble to 7th next season or some bullshit like that...no shame in being bested by City either if that happens, as we would need to be as good as a prime Arsène-Arsenal, Ferguson-United, Mourinho-Chelsea, Klopp-Liverpool to definitely beat them.

But I tell you this, we are BY FAR closer to them than current Liverpool/Newcastle/Chelsea/United teams...and it will take a hell of a lot more from them to get up to their level, than it will take us!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mudryk also from watching him today he absolutely will love play in big pitcg he'll have freedom to run behind the defense dribble more the Stamford bridge pitch is small he'll have issue.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Fat Frank praising himself because he got his team to play slightly less **** second half. He really is the most pathetic manager in the league. All these big name players embaressing themselvev as managers. Gerrard would have taken Villa in to the relegation battle, Unai comes in and gets the European football. Lampard making a complete fool of himself and Gary Nevilles stint at Valencia is probably even worse.

Gervais

Established Member
Hopefully they’re just being cautious with Gabriel. Think Arteta should seriously consider moving White centrally and putting Partey at RB against Newcastle if Gabriel misses it though.

Kiwior gave a good account of himself despite the ****e opposition. Far more composed than Holding.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I never seen club as mismanaged as Chelsea before even manutd after ferrgie weren't that bad.

Of course its down to todd but the Chelsea players should be embarrassed by themselves how many games now without a win?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He said that the way Chelsea played reminded him of when kids are managed by some random guy who tells them to enjoy themselves. Basically no tactical instructions or any patterns of play.

Swear Cesc constantly says how the modern game is too strict and wishes coaches let players have more freedom as it makes them better players.

Fab really is the punditry GDeep, just says every opinion so he's always right 😅

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The frustrate thing is we should've got 10 points from 15 in last 5 instead of 6 i can accept throwing 2 lead against Liverpool because they did outplayed us all 2nd half but really we shouldn't throw things away against westham and Southampton having 82 points instead of 78 make difference.

The worrying thing is team seem unable to learn how to manage the game make it boring we just piss around and start play flicks no look passing for no reason i seriously want non of these stuff next season you see man city no matter how class they are they never do these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom