• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea | Tuesday 2nd, May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Chelsea.jpg

Let's just beat these ****ers, win our remaining matches and finish the season on a high note.

The lineup picks itself

Prediction
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Good to hear the scumbag who shined the laser on Mudryk has now been arrested. Club apparently helped the police identify the person.

This sort of **** do not deserve to support a club like ours.

That was weird - couldn’t believe how long they kept it up for - I mean why even bother?!

N@th@n

Good to hear the scumbag who shined the laser on Mudryk has now been arrested. Club apparently helped the police identify the person.

This sort of **** do not deserve to support a club like ours.
They got arrested? I assumed they'd get banned by the club but is it a crime to shine a light at someone?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They got arrested? I assumed they'd get banned by the club but is it a crime to shine a light at someone?
Using a laser pointer on someone is vile. It can be mistaken for someone actually having a weapon trained on you and in some scenarios such as when pointed at people operating vehicles, you can cause an accident. It's not just " shining a light at someone".

Tom Mix

I don't even understand why Arsenal fans are angry at Mudryk to begin with. We got who we needed in the form of Trossard, so why the bitterness?
He disrespected us. I'm glad we got Trossard and not him but he definitely disrespected us.

N@th@n

Using a laser pointer on someone is vile. It can be mistaken for someone actually having a weapon trained on you and in some scenarios such as when pointed at people operating vehicles, you can cause an accident. It's not just " shining a light at someone".

Oh I'm not defending it, I think its pretty sh**ty behaviour so if they can charge him with something then great. I'm just surprised because I wasn't sure what they would charge him with.

If he was driving then there is an obvious crime of endangering peoples lives so that feels more clear cut (and I doubt anyone really thought it was a weapon). But again if they can charge him then great it might stop people being stupid in future.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Oh I'm not defending it, I think its pretty sh**ty behaviour so if they can charge him with something then great. I'm just surprised because I wasn't sure what they would charge him with.

If he was driving then there is an obvious crime of endangering peoples lives so that feels more clear cut (and I doubt anyone really thought it was a weapon). But again if they can charge him then great it might stop people being stupid in future.
Yeah I didn't think you were defending it mate, no worries. I'm not sure exactly what the charge is but I'm sure there's some means of charging him based on intent. For example, shining a strobe light generally won't get you in trouble but if I shone one at someone with epilepsy and it could be proven that I knew they had epilepsy, that could probably be worked into an assault charge. This is a less extreme example but I think they can probably "find" a charge for want of a better term if for no reason other than to as you say get people to think twice before being ****** at these venues. I also feel like it might be a violation of the venue's rules to even bring a laser pointer on the premises so maybe that plays into it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom