• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
At some point all this tinkering is going to cost us silly dropped points.

Probably won't be today but when it does happen there will be hell to pay on here. Can't blame them either.

Feels like Arteta is desperate to accommodate Partey and Havertz.

The answer is literally starting Gabriel, tho? Guy covered the whole left side of defense by himself with the occasional Granit help.

Rice and/or Partey should be able to go up and down to accomodate that.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Also, rotate like for like. If it was Martinelli out, Trossard in, or Havertz out, Rice in, Nketiah out, Havertz in, nobody would mind that much.

We are moving a 6 to RB. A RB to RCB, a RCB to LCB (even though AM have been telling me you need one left footed CB in the team,) LCB to LB.

Ødegaard and Havertz are having to do the job White and Zinchenko previously did in supporting saka and Martinelli, so they are struggling to find themselves in decisive areas. In the middle, we have Saliba, White, Rice building.

Why? He’s evolving last seasons system and making us more unpredictable and reliant on certain tactics. It’s a work in progress obviously but I think we’ve been ok in both games.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
The “you wanted Arteta to rotate” argument is disingenuous. We wanted him to rotate when Europe/domestic cups kick in and we have 8 games in a month, not after the first three games of the season.
There was also we need a different tactic argument as well

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Also, rotate like for like. If it was Martinelli out, Trossard in, or Havertz out, Rice in, Nketiah out, Havertz in, nobody would mind that much.

We are moving a 6 to RB. A RB to RCB, a RCB to LCB (even though AM have been telling me you need one left footed CB in the team,) LCB to LB.

Ødegaard and Havertz are having to do the job White and Zinchenko previously did in supporting saka and Martinelli, so they are struggling to find themselves in decisive areas. In the middle, we have Saliba, White, Rice building.
It’s just crazy. We were so good and so solid last year until the injuries and maybe nerves got the better of us. And instead of “just” addressing squad depth we’re resetting the whole system

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I am done, season written off; i told you guys this guy was stupid. Instead you red card me. Red card yourselves you streaming reality star fan girls. I can’t handle my veloved Arsenal being run by the dumbest guy in world football. I got enough life stress. Season officially written off.
😂😂😂😂

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Fulham turning up to the Emirates with Zamora, Dempsey and Dembele used to be terrifying.

Our 6ft defenders getting manhandled all game.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Why? He’s evolving last seasons system and making us more unpredictable and reliant on certain tactics. It’s a work in progress obviously but I think we’ve been ok in both games.

How? We are still attacking down the right through Saka, but without the usual fluidity. Our emphasis is still on cutbacks.

Buhry

Established Member

Could Fabio Vieira be the answer we are looking for at LB? He is left footed and Pep played Bernardo Silva at lb. It makes perfect sense guys.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
The “you wanted Arteta to rotate” argument is disingenuous. We wanted him to rotate when Europe/domestic cups kick in and we have 8 games in a month, not after the first three games of the season.
All their arguments are disingenuous; i ask you as a journalist and expert; do you know of a transfer in European club rival bought a multiyear flop, 50 percent over valuation to change his position. No joke what this tosser did was like back in the day Barca buying Robinho after he flopped from Real to turn him into a fullback on a whim. Can you name one other time some other w.nker in the sport did what Arteta did?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Or, and I know this is a novel thought for you, maybe - just MAYBE - I don't keep company with other Rasmis who've had 7+ allegations made against them?

I've seen your moderated messages, mate.
Don’t take shots and hide behind your mod status and let other mods change my post.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal fans overestimate Gabriel’s position in the squad. He’s not an undroppable player like Saliba/Ode/Saka and probably Rice now.

He’s a really good player but just not at that level. It’s a good think a player of his quality is a rotational player now, shows how strong our squad is.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It’s just crazy. We were so good and so solid last year until the injuries and maybe nerves got the better of us. And instead of “just” addressing squad depth we’re resetting the whole system

Exactly. People keep pushing this narrative of unpredictability. It was injuries that cost us.

Need big games from Trossard, Kiwiw and Kai. I'd love to see Kai and Tross on the score sheets today.

I think this is absolutely spot on! If the others have bad game you will just think about it 'Oh, they had a bad game' but if Trossard, Kiwiw and Kai don't have good game and get on the score sheet we will be 'What are they even doing here?'

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How? We are still attacking down the right through Saka, but without the usual fluidity. Our emphasis is still on cutbacks.

It’s been 2 games, the new system is obviously a work in progress. Having different tactical set ups make us more unpredictable and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom