• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Should be easy, especially if Arteta use a non-stupid starting 11. Fulham was outplayed by a team coached by Sean Dyche even if they won that game and was then beaten at home by Brentford with 3-0. Crap team.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Surely Zinny starts this one. Looking forward to see how he links up with Rice. Plus hopefully Havertz and Gabi will benefit from him being back as well.

Badger_Revenge

I do think Trossard gets this start based on last years performance. Hope we see Zinchenko. He was quality as a sub against Palace. I think he may be used as a sub again though. Too early.

Think we'll stick with Havertz in midfield. He's not really put a foot wrong, and I think it was for teams like Fulham/Brentford/Palace that he was brought in.

Gonna go crazy and predict Raya, even though I don't think it will really happen, it would be a message that there really is no number 1. I think Raya's hands are better, and he's better with the ball at his feet, though he has to get used to the pattern of play Arteta wants.

EDIT: Sorry, I presumed Tomiyasu was not suspended as I still can't believe he was red carded, and I figured it would get overturned. That changes everything. Zinny at LB. Havertz out. (Man this is a flexible squad.)

Raya
White Saliba Gabby Zinchenko
Partey
Ødegaard, Rice
Saka Martinelli
Trossard

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Anyways with tomiyasu out and zinchenko back

We'll go with
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Rice
Ødegaard Havertz
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

And people are going to go crazy over havertz in favor of partey and no trossard but that's what will happen I feel :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don’t know why Arteta prefers Eddie and Havertz to Trossard makes no sense. Who knows what lineup this boffhead will put out there the last one was sheer comedy. But 11 Arsenal players should handle Fulham easily and be able to overcome the burden their manager’s bright ideas are for them.

2-0 to the good guys. Lets see what practical joke of a lineup Mik produces. Havertz playing constantly is stunting our attack. We got a 65 million pound, tall, German Willian on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom