• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

Alkesh

Since Zinchenko is fit, I hope we see a more normal lineup. Something like

---------Ramsdale
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinchenko
-------------Rice
----Ødegaard--Haavertz
--Saka --------------- Martinelli
-----------Trossard

Or

---------Ramsdale
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinchenko
-------------Rice
----Ødegaard--Haavertz
--Saka --------------- Trossard
-----------Nketiah

I think drop Partey, I know he's been playing out of position but he's looked poor for the last couple games. I don't feel like we need his defensive work for this fixture either. Definitely have to get Trossard into the starting lineup, either on the left in place of Martinelli or up front in place of Nketiah.

I feel like this game we need to make a bit of a statement. The quality of the last two games has been pretty poor, and the whole team has looked a bit disjointed and slow. Need to build some momentum and confidence going into the United game.

Tnegs

Need a nice big win to really move up the gears. 4-0 with goals from Rice and Havertz and whoever is starting up front would be just fine.

bastun

Player:Saka
We will go with the same team only difference Kiwior starting at LB. Gabriel will be benched again.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Zinchenko and Gabriel in, Partey and Tomi out I’d imagine.

Not really expecting anything stellar yet but can see a 3-1 or something.

Tomb Bombadil

Anyways with tomiyasu out and zinchenko back

We'll go with
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Rice
Ødegaard Havertz
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

And people are going to go crazy over havertz in favor of partey and no trossard but that's what will happen I feel :lol:
Zinchenko will take the role of Partey from the left. So it's not Partey over Havertz but Zinchenko over Partey.

I think Nkethia and Martinelli haven't been the best combo. So I would rather pick Trossard for either Nkethia or Martinelli

Ramsdale
Rice
Ødegaard Havertz
Saka Nketiah Trossard​

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Zinchenko will take the role of Partey from the left. So it's not Partey over Havertz but Zinchenko over Partey.

I think Nkethia and Martinelli haven't been the best combo. So I would rather pick Trossard for either Nkethia or Martinelli

Ramsdale
Rice
Ødegaard Havertz
Saka Nketiah Trossard​

This is a good shout, think with Havertz at LCM and Eddie at 9 you need a more creative LW, although do think Zinchenko back helps Martinelli and Havertz massively.

BIoodBrother

we wont play Zinchenko and Partey (as fbs)
only way would be partey back to midfield and last years defense with Rice instead of Havertz as the left 10.

but i think it will be

Ramsdale
Partey White Saliba Gabriel
Ode Rice Havertz
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

as in truth we played 3241 in attack and Gabriel wont have to do any overlapping or wild passes.
he also came on a minute after tomiyasus sending off vs palace .

the other option would be
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko (and no Partey) with the same six for me nailed on after recent results.
but i think Zinny will get 30 mins in this one after his long absence.

Lonewolf

Ramsdale
White — Saliba — Gabi (the sexy one) — Zinny
Rice
Ødegaard — Havertz
Saka — Eddie — Trossard

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Zinny and Gabbi M back in, Eddie out with Havertz up top.

Ramsdale
White -- Saliba -- Gabbi M -- Zinny
Partey
Ødegaard -- Rice
Saka -- Havertz -- Martinelli

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd give Havertz a start sure, but I want to see our back 5 have both Zinchenko and TP5.

Martinelli---------Trossard----------Saka
-------------------Ødegaard
--------------Rice------------TP5
Zinchenko--Gabriel-----Saliba------White
-------------------Ramsdale

In possession, we can see Zinchenko push up into the left 8, with Rice covering the left space behind in addition to Zinny just tucking in. That should give our left side more life.

Vibra

Established Member
I'd give Havertz a start sure, but I want to see our back 5 have both Zinchenko and TP5.

Martinelli---------Trossard----------Saka
-------------------Ødegaard
--------------Rice------------TP5
Zinchenko--Gabriel-----Saliba------White
-------------------Ramsdale

In possession, we can see Zinchenko push up into the left 8, with Rice covering the left space behind in addition to Zinny just tucking in. That should give our left side more life.

This is the one

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We’ll go for the team that Arteta believes we achieve the most control with and have the most attacking presence.

Ramsdale
Partey
White
Saliba
Zinchenko
Rice
Ødegaard
Havertz
Saka
Nketiah
Martinelli

Only difference is possibly Trossard for Eddie.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
We’ll go for the team that Arteta believes we achieve the most control with and have the most attacking presence.

Ramsdale
Partey
White
Saliba
Zinchenko
Rice
Ødegaard
Havertz
Saka
Nketiah
Martinelli

Only difference is possibly Trossard for Eddie.

Have the same down. I think most are in agreement that the double pivot in sacrifice of Havertz is our “strongest” line up but this is what we’ll see I think.

Arteta obviously has a plan with this formation and I’m willing to give him another game to figure it out, especially given the opposition (with all due respect to Fulham…)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom