• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Trossard should start at Striker drop Havertz to midfield and move Eddie go bench. If you are serious about him playing a new position how about play him there? 🤔

Legend14

Established Member
Zinchenko shouldn't start. Give him 30 minutes. Which means only sensible alternative is Tierney to start.

This means Partey on the bench as Arteta will not bench Havertz, and Gabriel comes back in with White on the right.

I would start Trossard for Martinelli and swap them in the second half but Arteta will play the same four up front.

Somebody's going to get thumped when our system clicks but don't think it wil be Fulham as Leno still has a point to prove and will play a blinder.

Still I expect at least a comfortable 2-0.
Why shouldn’t Zinchenko start? He’s ready and is one of our best creative players and a regular starter.

Legend14

Established Member
Great to have Jesus back, he played most of pre-season and knowing he’s been in full training there’s no reason he shouldn’t be on the bench.
Agree. Cleanup surgery has a pretty fast recovery. Hopefully he feels much better and has more confidence in his knee.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Agree. Cleanup surgery has a pretty fast recovery. Hopefully he feels much better and has more confidence in his knee.

Yeah, I think he tailed off last season when he came back which is understandable and it's good to know he was still potentially feeling something. I hope he's back to what we saw when he first joined.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
I know this is nver going to happen
Ramsdale
Partey saliba white Gabriel
Partey SmithRowe/vieira
Ødegaard
Saka Havertz Trossard

I know partey and rice is a very strong midfield but the club is not playing a difficult opponent .This combination might lack creativity so playing a creative Midfielder with Ødegaard will help.Gabriel can cover the left back position

Farzad

Ramsdale
Partey SmithRowe/vieira
Ødegaard
Saka Havertz Trossard

I know partey and rice is a very strong midfield but the club is not playing a difficult opponent .This combination might lack creativity so playing a creative Midfielder with Ødegaard will help.Gabriel can cover the left back position
God forbid he gives ESR a chance to kick a ball in a competitive match. ESR as a baby before injury managed double digit goals in league something Havertz never has while featuring for 3 years.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

With Tomi out it probably means Zinny comes in. And then there’s no place for Partey at RB or at DM because Havertz is not getting dropped. It does mean big Gabby is back in. I don’t love it but I think we’ll get this:

Ramsdale

White Saliba Gabriel

Rice Zinchenko

Saka Ødegaard Havertz Martinelli

Bumketiah​

Should be a win in any case.

The agenda against Eddie is real.

If he was a new signing, having scored and won the penalty for the match winning goal in our opening two games?!

He’s been great, even Jesus misses a similar amount of chances. Don’t get me wrong Jesus is the superior player. But the Eddie slander needs to STOP.

For a second choice striker he really does his job very well.

Farzad

The agenda against Eddie is real.

If he was a new signing, having scored and won the penalty for the match winning goal in our opening two games?!

He’s been great, even Jesus misses a similar amount of chances. Don’t get me wrong Jesus is the superior player. But the Eddie slander needs to STOP.

For a second choice striker he really does his job very well.
Trossard has better production and pedigree at least Mik plays Eddie

ksarp

Ramsdale
Partey SmithRowe/vieira
Ødegaard
Saka Havertz Trossard

You're really going to tweak your system because of a lack of "respect" for your EPL opponent?

Legend14

Established Member
and defensively liable...
Are we going for a defensive approach against Fulham?

It seems that Arteta has decided to aggressively attack the low block and to use possession as our overall defensive strategy. Unless he is not 100%, Zinchenko fits as a focal point for all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom