• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Have the same down. I think most are in agreement that the double pivot in sacrifice of Havertz is our “strongest” line up but this is what we’ll see I think.

Arteta obviously has a plan with this formation and I’m willing to give him another game to figure it out, especially given the opposition (with all due respect to Fulham…)

We’re “sacrificing” an out and out defender to essentially add another midfielder. I quite like it, allows a more attacking lineup overall.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
We’re “sacrificing” an out and out defender to essentially add another midfielder. I quite like it, allows a more attacking lineup overall.
Ah wait just saw you have partey at RB. I think it will be Zinny for Partey and gabi for Tomiyasu

Sanis

Surprised that some expect that Nketiah will be dropped after he scored a goal and earned penalty in previous matches and Arteta is praising him on every opportunity. Just hope to see no experimental bs and players playing in their best positions, but that's very doubtful after what we saw in the first two league games.

MikeVinna

Established Member
With Tomi out it probably means Zinny comes in. And then there’s no place for Partey at RB or at DM because Havertz is not getting dropped. It does mean big Gabby is back in. I don’t love it but I think we’ll get this:

Ramsdale

White Saliba Gabriel

Rice Zinchenko

Saka Ødegaard Havertz Martinelli

Bumketiah​

Should be a win in any case.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
This should really be a 3 or 4- 0 to us if we concentrate and play to our ability. Cut out sloppy errors Arsenal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should be looking to put down a bit of a marker here, a really dominant 3 or 4 goal victory... "We aren't even thinking about Top Four, City you better be at your very best if you want to keep the title" ...type of mindset from us.

Would give Trossard a start up top, think with Fulham likely to park the bus then Leo's craftiness upfront could be key...feel it will take Martinelli and Havertz up a level too.

Sparrahork

I wouldn't be surprised if Arteta galaxy brains this and starts Tierney ahead of Zinny
I do think something in this. Zinny not 100% fit just yet, with Tomi out this would allow consideration as to whether KT is a keeper for left back when inverting right back.

Lack of interest in him combined with perceived need for timber cover means I think he will feature, possibly to place him in the shop window.

If he isn't on the pitch at some point then a sure sign he will not stay, but also we will sell for relative peanuts as everyone aware surplus to requirements.

I actually expect same team as last week but Tierney for Tomi and trossard for martinelli.

Eddie and Nelli not clicking (just as Nelli and KT have struggled to as well) so this would determine if different personnel down the left would work better for us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fulham are not stable they lost Mitrovic we shouldn't really have problems but our sloppy home display always worry me still i expect 3-1 or 4-1 win would like clean sheet but we at home likely conceding some s**ty goal.

Now Zinchenko is back I'd like Gabriel back as CB.

Legend14

Established Member
If Zinchenko starts, I would pair him with Partey since he has not played with Rice.

White Saliba Gabriel

Partey Zinchenko

Ødegaard Rice

Saka Havertz Trossard

4-0

Tom Mix

Zinchenko shouldn't start. Give him 30 minutes. Which means only sensible alternative is Tierney to start.

This means Partey on the bench as Arteta will not bench Havertz, and Gabriel comes back in with White on the right.

I would start Trossard for Martinelli and swap them in the second half but Arteta will play the same four up front.

Somebody's going to get thumped when our system clicks but don't think it wil be Fulham as Leno still has a point to prove and will play a blinder.

Still I expect at least a comfortable 2-0.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If we get in to the same situation as Forest (2-0 up in first half) I would like to see players motivated to get to 3 or 4-0. I hope they have learned from the Forest game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom