• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
But we aren't replacing Foden with Bernardo Silva? or Grealish with Foden. We are moving Partey to RB. We aren't replacing quality with quality.

Did we look secure in defence vs Forest and Palace? I don't think we did, we were easy to counter.

Yes we did, go back and watch those games again if you dont believe me. We looked very very secure.

What is missing, and where we agree is the missing cohesion. But quality depth and control wise, we are there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nah, its not a great point really.

Its @Rasmi being Rasmi.

As far as his logic is concerned, Nketiah's future is also at risk now.

Nah, something's definetly up with Gabriel, c'mon now.

Guy starts, what, 60+ PL games straight for Arsenal and is suddenly dropped because of Zynchenko? He didn't feature when Timber was on the team as well.

Our defense is better with Gabriel in it. He's much superior to Kiwior in *every single aspect* of his game.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
At some point all this tinkering is going to cost us silly dropped points.

Probably won't be today but when it does happen there will be hell to pay on here. Can't blame them either.

Feels like Arteta is desperate to accommodate Partey and Havertz.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

No he clearly said we need to RESET when we limped out of the title race last season, he obviously sees this system as more solid and unpredictable

People just like crying a lot here
It might be too early to make any judgements, but so far we’re very static in possession and have regressed to the U-shape passing map we had under Emery and Arteta early days. We’re not creating from systematic play but rather individual brilliance and a bit luck.

Will be interesting to follow, but given last year you can’t call this anything other than an experiment so far

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Arteta wants to upgrade on Partey and get someone more suited to the role he has Partey playing. Something for next season maybe.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
It might be too early to make any judgements, but so far we’re very static in possession and have regressed to the U-shape passing map we had under Emery and Arteta early days. We’re not creating from systematic play but rather individual brilliance and a bit luck.

Will be interesting to follow, but given last year you can’t call this anything other than an experiment so far

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel can’t play when the right back inverts, unless you want to put him in Saliba’s position which isn’t going to happen.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The “you wanted Arteta to rotate” argument is disingenuous. We wanted him to rotate when Europe/domestic cups kick in and we have 8 games in a month, not after the first three games of the season.
Also, rotate like for like. If it was Martinelli out, Trossard in, or Havertz out, Rice in, Nketiah out, Havertz in, nobody would mind that much.

We are moving a 6 to RB. A RB to RCB, a RCB to LCB (even though AM have been telling me you need one left footed CB in the team,) LCB to LB.

Ødegaard and Havertz are having to do the job White and Zinchenko previously did in supporting saka and Martinelli, so they are struggling to find themselves in decisive areas. In the middle, we have Saliba, White, Rice building.

Buhry

Established Member

Kiwior hasn't had a good game at LB yet for us as far as I'm concerned. Let's see if this will be a first.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nah, something's definetly up with Gabriel, c'mon now.

Guy starts, what, 60+ PL games straight for Arsenal and is suddenly dropped because of Zynchenko? He didn't feature when Timber was on the team as well.

Our defense is better with Gabriel in it. He's much superior to Kiwior in *every single aspect* of his game.

I dont think anything's up to be honest. He'll be here on September 2nd I'm quietly confident of that, and if he isnt then its a big transfer happening which is fair enough (even though I wont like it).

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I am done, season written off; i told you guys this guy was stupid. Instead you red card me. Red card yourselves you streaming reality star fan girls. I can’t handle my beloved Arsenal being run by the dumbest guy in world football. I got enough life stress. Season officially written off.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Willian ducking the carpet once again and Frankenstein in attack.

3-0 Arsenal

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom