• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 2 Fulham | Saturday 26th August | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal-vs-Fulham.jpg

Screenshot-20230822-202059.png

Screenshot-20230822-202113.png

Screenshot-20230822-202126.png

Screenshot-20230822-202148.png

cba8ad28-d4f2-41e7-af3e-3b1084666042.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This is on Arteta. We are going to see a lot of his apologists go quiet. He is below par. I would trade him today for the guy Sp.rs have or any top team honestly. People were slagging Moyes, Moyes in a fraction Mik’s budget has as many major trophies. Mik is a below average manager and a genius self promoter.

Nah **** off with this ****, we've spent loads of money and almost got ****ing relegated. You keep bigging up other managers but once they're found out you conveniently just start pulling out new names.

You were desperate for Potter and he turned Chelsea into the biggest joke in the country. You know sweet **** all about ball and just want to vent and rage for attention.

We ****ing know you hate Lord Lego Hair, but don't pretend like you in any way know what the better alternative is. If it was up to you, a spineless Graham Potter would be in charge and you'd be sitting in mid-table with a disgruntled team and absolutely no hope.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

By the way this is great stuff that everyone’s expectations are to win every game and challenge for the title. Fans are now there which is great.

However the hyperbole is outrageous and probably won’t change until we’ve won a title under Mikel. Bit like a guy who’s never had sex, we seem to flap and get really nervous when it matters.

Need to do the deed, if that means we start slowly I’m here for it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nah **** off with this ****, we've spent loads of money and almost got ****ing relegated. You keep bigging up other managers but once they're found out you conveniently just start pulling out new names.

You were desperate for Potter and he turned Chelsea into the biggest joke in the country. You know sweet **** all about ball and just want to vent and rage for attention.

We ****ing know you hate Lord Lego Hair, but don't pretend like you in any way know what the better alternative is. If it was up to you, a spineless Graham Potter would be in charge and you'd be sitting in mid-table with a disgruntled team and absolutely no hope.
The Rock Applause GIF

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Curious you would say that? Are you a Sp**s fan deep under cover?
Wtf you talking about? I just hate Arteta. What he is doing with Gabriel is criminal. He is a bad manager I don’t rate him and want him out of my club. If i was a Sp.rs fan i would want him here for 20 years I wouldn’t want him fired. We lost the league because of him biggest spenders in World football on transfers under him and this is his idea of a lineup. It is a joke wrapped up in a nightmare.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe in one of the behind the scenes friendlies we played...but in the league?

**** off Mikel 😅
We were better he not wrong last season we basically needed late minute winner from Gabriel after Gabriel gift them the lead.

Imo its similar story of last season nothing changed

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t Lampard managing tho…they were basically safe by then after battering Brighton 5-1

I was not counting on you having a rebuttal for my rebuttal.

Never thought I'd actually get angrier as the evening grew darker :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

MacGyver

Jesus Christ. You don't pass the ball to air. It's that simple. At any level of football if you turn and see nobody there you keep the ball or move to your 2nd option. You don't just pass to air.
not saying saka wasn't at fault as well - he wasn't intending to pass it to partey though. just the wrong time for a defender leave his man free on goal to bomb forward - basic kindergarten stuff

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We were better he not wrong last season we basically needed late minute winner from Gabriel after Gabriel gift them the lead.

Imo its similar story of last season nothing changed

Fulham should have beaten us today, AFTER going down to 10 men and being 2-1 down.

This season has been much worse than last in terms of performances so far, bar the Community Shield game.

tocteman

Dreadful, dreadful first half; second merely bad. That five-forward thing, when it works, pushes the game into their area, for sure, but also condenses 18 players in such a way that we lose all speed, all surprise, all space and it's even more mentally exhausting for us than for them. Our attackers constantly get into each others' places, forfeit responsability and prefer to take yet another pass. Games are turning slow by design. Where last season we were ruthless, ravaging dogs, overwhelming opposition with our intensity, this year we're toothless and complacent. The left side is such a mess, the Martinelli-Havertz-(Nketiah/Trossard) connection so non-existent, that we had to resort to Ødegaard-Saka passes for the whole first half, while having their whole team already pinned into their area. Swap Xhaka with Rice and we have a team at least as good as last season's. But the spirit, strategy and mentality have gone way, way down.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Fulham should have beaten us today, AFTER going down to 10 men and being 2-1 down.

This season has been much worse than last in terms of performances so far, bar the Community Shield game.

We had 19 shots and 11 on target, why should Fulham have beaten us? Empty statements like that are so irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom