• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Saliba gets called up the the French under 21 tournament this summer and not the ****ing Euros with the first team, then it will just confirm that Deschamps is the dumbest football manager I have ever seen in my time and I have seen French managers pick players based on star signs!

I can't wait to see how Didier messes up another international tournament that France should easily win, just look at this...

"Deschamps could favour Saliba over Axel Disasi in his selection"

...he could favour the vastly superior player to the vastly inferior player, you don't say ffs.

If it was anyone else other than Deschamps you wouldn't believe it, but with this freak William could be left out 😅

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's a home Olympics for France, they're going to want to perform well.

There is some logic that if he's only going to be a reserve / squad player for France at the Euro's getting little to no minutes, he'd be better off being a pivotal part of their Olympics side.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's a home Olympics for France, they're going to want to perform well.

There is some logic that if he's only going to be a reserve / squad player for France at the Euro's getting little to no minutes, he'd be better off being a pivotal part of their Olympics side.
I'm sure Saliba would love to help his nation in this way.

Playing with youth, when he is one of the best CB's in the world, and should possibly even start for France already.

Angry Dream Cream GIF by Noam Sussman

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
GFFN trolling again, knew it. They hate Arsenal and want those easy clicks.

GIorqyIWkAArZbA
Not to mention that he could also select Mbappe for the Olympics and there's been talk of it. Thierry actually answered a question about that on the CBS CL show. Messi could suit up for Argentina in Paris too. Just a windup.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I always was under the impression he will be here till he is 25-26 and then move to Madrid/PSG.
I knew he was a childhood Arsenal fan but that doesn't mean much these days. But after seeing his celebrations I am not that sure anyone. He may stay even longer.

Depends if the success of Arsenal matches the ambition of Saliba, and you'd hope it does because if not one or the other needs to up their ambition.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom