• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 0 - 3 Arsenal | Saturday April 6th | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

images

Screenshot-20240404-105001-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240404-105023-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240404-105041-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240404-110108-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Brighton 0-2 Arsenal

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
It’s the individual defensive ability that makes us so good defensively. As much as we defend well as a unit, which Arteta has always instilled in the team, it’s the ability of our defenders to win duels and 1 on1 battles that just makes them so good. They have improved over the years, they didn’t used to be this good. They enjoy defending. It’s credit to the coaching staff.

I’m particularly looking at Gabriel and White the most but even players like Saka and Ødegaard they are defending very well now. They used to be sloppy.

ptrcopp

Hoe far we have come…
In the second game after lockdown in 2020 we lost this fixture. The only player who started both fixtures is Saka. Martinelli, Nketiah and Nelson all on the bench in that fixture.

Such a turnaround. The club has done such a fantastic job

NZgunner

after missing a few early chances (Gabriel, Saka then Jesus) I was on the brink of feeling that it was going to be one of those days, but after the super cool pen from Saka I felt Brighton weren't going to threaten at all. After Havertz's goal I was sure it was all over, and even though we let Brighton have the ball for the rest of the game, our defensive structure was absolutely rock solid - and seeing Gabriel celebrate that block like he'd scored a goal just shows how up for it the team are. This is a better challenge than last season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Last two games have been such mature performances. By no means the demolitions we've seen but just never relinquished control. Started brightly and had to regroup after some early misses, but we never looked like dropping points.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I loved (and still love) the Kos-Per partnership and thought they were a very underrated Prem duo, but this Saliba-Gabriel is just better really...it most be so demoralising to actually play against for forwards, like what would you even do?

They are bigger, stronger and faster than you...plus one sweeps while the other presses perfectly and tactically they are super smart.

Those 2 deserve the championship more than anyone else in our team, imo.

andeoch1

Hoe far we have come…
In the second game after lockdown in 2020 we lost this fixture. The only player who started both fixtures is Saka. Martinelli, Nketiah and Nelson all on the bench in that fixture.

Such a turnaround. The club has done such a fantastic job
Mikel has done a fantastic job

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Can’t believe people thought this game would be close lol.

The only troublesome games we’ll have is Sp**s and United away. Everything else will be fine.
I think a lot of fans, myself inc, have PTSD from last seasons massive choke & are just holding their breath in anticipation of us choking at the death again..

This team feels different, but still, it's been a long long time since I went into fixtures being absolutely confident we will come away with 3 points. It's been a long road !

Tom Mix

The level of posting here in the first twenty minutes was disgraceful, division two stuff. Some of you should go back and read your win posts then ban yourselves from posting for a while.

This was the most one-sided close game I've seen in years. The boys and Arteta played a blinder and the sirens of doom are nothing but a bunch of talentless ugly squawking harpies perched on a rock of guano.

What a team, what a performance!!!

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Simeone teams defensively haven't been that solid ffs 5xg in like 10+ games this is crazy
Unbelievable. This is also before you consider that on top of being so absurdly solid at the back, we are scoring freely too…

I’m actually having a hard time processing the level we’ve been playing at :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
From the highlights, looked as if we properly battered them to be honest.

Kinda feels like the run in from the 2001/2002 season right now, just beating everyone in a rather commanding way.

Should give us great confidence that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom