• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

GoonerShaz

Hello All. Ive been visiting these boards for probably close to a decade now, maybe less (cant remember when exactly I first stumbled across it).

Ive been a Gooner since I understood what football was, and my favourite player is Dennis Bergkamp.

Hope to have good discussions with you all in the upcoming years!

danlaw

Please I need somebody to educate me on what's going on. When I was active here, lobby members use to be called lobby member. Then we had forum members, trusted member etc. It seems this is no more the case.

Secondly lobby members couldn't post in the main forum. I see myself able to post there now.

Lastly, it seems the lobby doesn't have transfer rumour thread anymore. I would be grateful for a kind expose.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Please I need somebody to educate me on what's going on. When I was active here, lobby members use to be called lobby member. Then we had forum members, trusted member etc. It seems this is no more the case.

Secondly lobby members couldn't post in the main forum. I see myself able to post there now.

Lastly, it seems the lobby doesn't have transfer rumour thread anymore. I would be grateful for a kind expose.

You can post the transfer rumours in the transfer rumour forum, and since the upgrade pretty much everyone can post in Arsenal Talk and other forum at this moment.

I think as long as there aren't many trolls and spammers, the moderators could keep the forums open.

Jasinho

Hi everyone, the name's Jason, I'm from Cape Town and I've been a avid watcher of football and supporter of Arsenal since 2006, reason being Thierry Henry (vava voom) and the world cup 06.

Been a lurker here for about 2 years now but I've finally decided to join, haven't been part of a forum since Facebook closed the forum type groups, posted a lot on the Arsenal group back then. Favourite current arsenal players are Ramsey, Koscielny and Walcott and well, I look forward to posting more often from here on out.

Frenchie

Hello, so I am an Arsenal fan from France (Paris suburbs). I only got interested in Football when I was 13 when I watched the CL Final and the World Cup in 2006.

I have actually read this forum for many years now. As you know there is a good relationship between Arsenal and France I hope I can bring some informations on some guys.

I began to support the club when they started to stop winning and I had to wait 8 years but I always felt that the path this club chose was the right one. Even if we don't win everything I am attached to its players and I just wish the best for all of them.

Don't want to say too much people will learn to know me.

Favorites players: Ramsey, Wilshere, Koscielny

Ho and also I am not a PSG fan. I am not too far from the stadium I actually watched some games there but I never felt the same thing.

Nenad

Hello,
I’m Arsenal fan since…

yeah.jpg

And I believe that very soon we’ll be

49 49 undefeated,
49 49 AGAIN,
49 49 undefeated,
Playing football the Arsenal way…

Cheers to all football fans on arsenal-mania.com.

Josh Tipton

I'm Josh and only just joined...another neutral fan here! I do favour the Gunners though, of course! Was raised by a united fan so that was a little weird.

Hi... I am Chilean and lurking EPL fans forums since a time. I am a sort of neutral, but with strong simpathies to Man City and Arsenal. Very neutral to all others except (and I don't know why as I am not contaminated by local rivalries), except, I say, Liverpool, they are unbearable to me, and their forum is beyond understanding for a non English guy I think. Well, thats me, I'll try to contribute here and there. Thanks.

Oh! a last thing... language corrections are fully welcomed. I'll take no offense for that, on the contrary. Thanks again.

tomoenage

Hello

how I have not found you lot before I dunno. Anyway, wotcha fella gooners, happy to be among such presumably fine chaps and chapesses

I am a fan, not an expert on football, players, transfers, other leagues, obscure managers, up and coming youngsters and all manner of stuff that occupies the mind of the football fan these days.

Live in North London, couple of kids neither interested in football, judo is my own sport and fixing machines for a living is my work. Would most like to see Arsenal do the double again before Wenger goes, hand over to the next man a top side that needs little tinkering.

We can all dream can't we.

Oh and I am a real hater... of Man Utd, Chelsea and Sp**s so you'll excuse me if I liberally slag them off at every opportunity won't ya?

COYG

Chip_Unsure

Hi,
I have been lurking on this site for a while, so thought I'd finally get an account so that I can post.
Really looking forward to this transfer window and appear to be in the majority that I am hooked on the transfers forum and all the (false!) links.
Anyway hi from me!!

samwell

Oioi fellow gooners,
Go through this site every now and again thought I'd get involved in some of the conversations.
I'm a south Londoner been supporting arsenal for around 15 years and can't wait for the new season.
GOONERS!!

Protnemer

Have been following the transfer rumours section for years now and i absolutely love some members on here.

Me i'm just a young guy from Copenhagen, Denmark who follows Arsenal with a passion. Being brought up not long from Telia Parken, F.C. Copenhagens home ground of course i have season tickets. Will never forget the night we beat United at home, or the 1-1 draw against Barcelona.

I was only 6 years old at the time, but for some reason i remember the Sol Campbell signing vividly. My father and I had been watching football ever since i could remember, but from that moment on the only thing i cared about was Arsenal. To think that this guy would do what he did must have meant that his new club was a magical place. 3 days later for my 7th birthday i received my first Arsenal shirt, the rest is history.

abhi_stefan

hi all,
i used to visit the site long time ago. not been active for a while. but over the years i think i have matured as a football fan and hope to have similar enjoyable time again.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom