• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Apparently LVG has 'no idea' of Di Maria's current whereabouts, imagine if that was us, would probably make the front pages.
Lol, I can imagine LVG turning to the United accountant and telling her to dock 2 weeks wages for going AWOL only for the lady to tell him we don't pay his wages anymore for LVG to then dock everyone's wages as some sort of crazy we are all in this together team building exercise.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Apparently he's recuperating, injured, in Argentina.........he's had enough of LVG. He's heading to PSG shortly. Shame for the EPL to lose him but happy that UTD. have lost a potentially very dangerous player. He never hit the heights at UTD. but is a player that on his day is unstoppable and truly WC.

Jaywood Mac

The contrasting fortunes of Özil and DiMaria has given me increased respect for Mesut and Wenger.
DiMaria was a player I rated highly, thought he'd be a game changer for Utd and thought he had that mixture of talent and Argentinian heart and bottle. Two words often aimed at Özil for lacking. But DiMaria losing his bottle and running off after was not even that poor of a season and LVG not giving a s**t about selling him whilst Wenger sticks with Mesut. He's clearly worked hard physically and shows he wants to be here and put in some great performances recently. Fair play.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Well, two different kind of players. One that wanted to join Arsenal and has said he would have joined Arsenal on a free if given the option. One that was dumped by RM and brought to united and didn't really want to be there.

Giving him up after he hasn't had time to settle is ridiculous. Huge mistake from man united. He spent the majority of late last season on the freaking bench. LVG is ridiculous and he seems to destroy confidence to all his big players.

I'm sort of hoping (Grudgingly, of course) that Falcao can become good again. Hate that he would be helping Chelsea, but I always like an outcast to prove himself against his old club, and I've always liked Falcao.

Jaywood Mac

Yeah I think most Utd players have been poor ever since Fergie left. However don't think LVG has improved any of them. Bar maybe DeGea but the fact the keeper is their best player speakes volumes about how he has them playing. ADM and DDG gone are they're no threat to the title imo. Hopefully we pick up a marquee signing at some stage in dm and striker and its us and Chelsea to fight it out I reckon.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Yeah I think most Utd players have been poor ever since Fergie left. However don't think LVG has improved any of them. Bar maybe DeGea but the fact the keeper is their best player speakes volumes about how he has them playing. ADM and DDG gone are they're no threat to the title imo. Hopefully we pick up a marquee signing at some stage in dm and striker and its us and Chelsea to fight it out I reckon.
Don't write off City. If they get their **** together, they're more than capable of winning the league.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
From SSN:

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has revealed there have been no offers for Spain international Pedro.

Another confirmed news that Jovetic to Inter on loan deal.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Tbf, Ivanovic is 32 this season. Won't be long before Azpilicueta is put back into his normal position on the right hand side..I'm sure whatever left back they bring in is going to be groomed to replace Azpilicueta sooner rather than later.

@spartandre217 Did anyone really rate Bertrand that highly when he was at Chelsea though? He probably wanted to play regular first team football somewhere and he wasn't going to replace Azpilicueta..The club and player made the right move IMO.

Just realised i just stood up for Chelsea..:eek:ops: Need to go wash my hands.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yann M'Vila is in advanced talks with Sunderland over a move, a deal could be concluded this weekend, according to L'Équipe. More to follow.

Top business from Sunderland if they seal it.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
From Sky Sports:

LEICESTER AGREE FEES FOR DUO

Leicester are discussing personal terms with Charles Aranguiz after agreeing a club-record £10.5m fee withInternacional, according to Sky sources.

The Foxes have also moved to further strengthen their midfield by agreeing a fee of £3m for experienced Napolimidfielder Gokhan Inler.

2 brilliant signings for Leicester if they can pull this off. Fair play to them.

Last edited:

Bakka

From Sky Sports:

LEICESTER AGREE FEES FOR DUO

Leicester are discussing personal terms with Charles Aranguiz after agreeing a club-record £10.5m fee withInternacional, according to Sky sources.

The Foxes have also moved to further strengthen their midfield by agreeing a fee of £3m for experienced Napolimidfielder Gokhan Inler.

2 brilliant signings for Leicester if they can pull this off. Fair play to them.

I don't get why there isn't any other club looking for Aranguiz. Surely he is better than playing for Leicester?
I've always been impressed the few times I've seen him play, a chilean workhorse with good technical skills and tacticallly good.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

That's a hefty sum, is the lad that good?

Powerful, fast, defensively sound and got a pretty decent final ball. All in all a solid left back. When Ivanovic's legs start to go, he'll immediately be slotted to left back and Azpilicueta will revert to right back once again.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Powerful, fast, defensively sound and got a pretty decent final ball. All in all a solid left back. When Ivanovic's legs start to go, he'll immediately be slotted to left back and Azpilicueta will revert to right back once again.
Quite poor from Chelsea though, can't remember the name but they have a very very highly rated young fullback in their reserves. Doesn't even look like they're giving him a chance.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Quite poor from Chelsea though, can't remember the name but they have a very very highly rated young fullback in their reserves. Doesn't even look like they're giving him a chance.

Nothing new there. They let Luke Shaw slip from their youth ranks. Still, it'll be a good buy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom