• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

De Bruyne to Bayern eh? Surely that would mean someone like Gotze would be off. Hell even Lewandowski..Muller played most of his games last season at ST and is Bayern's golden boy..De Bruyne could come in to play behind him.

Sorry i couldn't resist haha desperate to nick some of their attacking talent. It's not fair how good their squad is.
Well he said that about prices rising and they've been linked with him so with City after him this window it'd make sense if they went in for De Bruyne this summer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't care what year I'm stuck cause it would have to be ice age and hell freezing over before stones is worth anything near 25 miliion
That's the world we live in fella, and he'll go for £30m plus if he leaves this summer I reckon.

em9999

My rainbows
That's the world Chelsea live in, Wenger would never pay that price for a such a unproven and over rated player (thank the lord)

arsenalhumor

It's not that simple though is it.

No indeed; with FFP the market was supposed to crqsh down , and with the FA increased TV revenues the market should pick up again soon but then the Euro is down so continental players are more affordable. But then the new FA homegrown rules would drive market of british Players In particular. So it is what it is ;-)

Last edited:

thierrytheking14

That's the world Chelsea live in, Wenger would never pay that price for a such a unproven and over rated player (thank the lord)

Have to disagree with you there mate.

Wenger bought Chambers from the Saints for 16m and he barely had made 20 senior appearances for them.

Walcott was signed 9 years ago for a deal rising to 12.5m which raised eyebrows at the time for a 16yo kid who once again had barely made 20 appearances for them.

Stones in todays market is easily worth 20m plus

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
If you're a fan of De Bruyne, I think this kids every bit as good
5hzdgp.gif

Never has a player lived of a single clip of a bit of skill more than Draxler.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not a transfer but...

Real Madrid Info ‏@RMadridInfo
Sergio Ramos & Real Madrid have reached an agreement. The player will sign a contract that will keep him a Madridista until 2020. [Marca]

Mudi

Everton have all the rights to ask more than £25m for Stones. Just to pay back Chelsea for selling them that fraud for £28m.

If I was the negotiator of Everton, I would only accept a bid of £35m:
£ 15m value of Stones
+ £10m because he's british and homegrown
+ £10m because of the Lukaku deal (only applicable for Chelsea).

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Not a transfer but...

Sergio Ramos & Real Madrid have reached an agreement. The player will sign a contract that will keep him a Madridista until 2020. [Marca]

Fan and captain of a better club chooses to stay. Shocker.

Man United fans must be gutted.

haha_arsenal

Not a transfer but...

means next year De Gea will sign for free,
ManU is f*cked now.
They'll need to spend more for two top CBs and a GK.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Knew Ramos was gonna stay, I bet he never even thought about leaving.

Would ****ing love it if Madrid got De Gea too this season.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Yeah Ramos just used the Man U interest to get a pay raise. Was never going to leave Madrid for Manchester.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
SocialRMadrid @SocialRMadrid
El Confidencial | The signing of De Gea has entered it’s final stretch. De Gea is very close to wear white.

Tom Coast @thcoast
Last RT: De Gea’s arrival at #RMCF to happen a few days after #MUFC know for certain they won’t be getting Ramos, according to @Manu_Sainz.

Get this done Real! You know you want him this season, not next!

And to further strip down Man U:

Mirror Football

✔@MirrorFootball

Angel di Maria to PSG deal set to be completed this weekend http://mirr.im/1D7XkYa

GDeep™

League is very weak
Heard a rumour Utd are also sniffing around Stones, 30M easy.

Stones wouldn't be moving this quick though if it wasn't for the HG rule. Every top young English player has a high demand and value now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom