• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Would be lovely if Holding can continue to perform and give Mustafi time to settle in. Another Wenger gem! Works best on a budget. ;)

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
great game, he is solid buy he is partering with a machine so he can sit deep and enjoy the view.
All encouraging nontheless.

carlito'sway

Established Member
great game, he is solid buy he is partering with a machine so he can sit deep and enjoy the view.
All encouraging nontheless.

Solid game but made a couple of mistakes that could be costly, particularly on Ighalo's bicycle kick. He will learn though and with Mustafi arrival, he will have two top CB's to learn from.

GunnerInPluto

I wont be surprised if Holding puts Mustafi on the bench for a while. Same thing Bellerin did to Debuchy. If that happens, then shame on all those fickle fans.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I like him and Chambers as CB's. That position needs experience so good luck to them learning the role. I'm more encouraged by anyting shown by Senderos,Djourou and Stepanovs.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I wouldn't be too worried if he were to start vs PSG, that's how highly I rate him. Being pushed to third choice with Mustafi entering the fray shouldn't hinder his development, we have so many games coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom