• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tell me again, where did Wenger find this kid? Bought him from AC Milan for 28M, did he? Rob Holdini.

Mike Vinna

Thought he was good today, with how well Chambers is doing at 'Boro we really look set at CB for the next few years.

I know he's just a kid but right now I'd have him above Per in our depth chart.

I'd have to agree. It's almost a shame we still have Per because Holding, Chambers and Gabriel are looking positive. However, we could still end up keeping Per and loaning one of them again.

It's really strange how we have 6 centre backs under contract right now and all of them look decent or better. Quite the change from recent years where we sometimes only had 1 or 2 capable centre backs.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Thought he was good today, with how well Chambers is doing at 'Boro we really look set at CB for the next few years.

I know he's just a kid but right now I'd have him above Per in our depth chart.
How's Chambers doing? Saw him give away a silly pen the other week. I think he has good potential though.

haha_arsenal

I'd have to agree. It's almost a shame we still have Per because Holding, Chambers and Gabriel are looking positive. However, we could still end up keeping Per and loaning one of them again.

It's really strange how we have 6 centre backs under contract right now and all of them look decent or better. Quite the change from recent years where we sometimes only had 1 or 2 capable centre backs.
isn't Per on his last year of the contract?
faith of the arsenal captain.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

isn't Per on his last year of the contract?
faith of the arsenal captain.
Per should get fit and join some team in Germany in January. He's not better than any of our options, and he has obvious limitations that can handicap us. He can stick around for the odd FA cup match, but I'd rather see Holding get those minutes.

haha_arsenal

I agree that we should look for the future by giving game time to Holding and Gabriel,
but never ever heard any team loan out their club captain.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This lad is so cool. I know he was at fault for their goal but up to that point he was class. So calm for his age with a great future ahead.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How's Chambers doing? Saw him give away a silly pen the other week. I think he has good potential though.

Yeah the penalty against Chelsea was unlucky if I remember but by and large he's been really good. When I've had the chance to watch him, he's built a really convincing, solid partnership with Gibson.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just me that thinks he looks like Mertesacker on TV?

Curious if anyone’s been watching Chambers now his in the first 11? Holding looked a lot more composed than I’ve ever seen Chambers.

SYS

Cahill makes mistakes playing for Chelsea having all the protection from MF. We can cut this lad some slack for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom