• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brighton De Zerb Their Own Thread

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ā­

Yessssssssssssssssss

Ferguson/JP
Mitoma Enciso Kudus
Dahoud Caicedo​

šŸ¤©
Enciso is a massive talent as well. Really good front 4. I'm not sure Kudus benches March straight off the rip after his season last year though.

GLITCH

Great signing for Brighton. Will be watching a lot of their matches this season.

StefanB

Kudos is a very exciting signing, and a very big one for Brighton. Seeing them paying Ā£40M for a player means they think he will become a really good player. For Arsenal the pressure would be far higher, but for Brighton I think his development will come naturally and with significant less pressure. Going to be fun watching him in England.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why is everybody creaming over Brighton? Lesser clubs than ourselves can make 40m signings these days, itā€™s not new

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's a great choice as a career move for Kudus. Brighton is very attractive for top talents now.

It's actually no wonder he would choose to become a star(ter) for an EPL club that is in UEL, playing very good football, rather than going to Arsenal or Chelsea.

I wanted Havertz over Kudus anyway, Kudus only afterwards as the versatile Saka rotation etc. if that would happen. But I understand not everything is possible with FFP.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ā­
A bit over the top no?
Been saying for a while it is a situation similar to Leicester. Eventually the low fee unknown players stop working out so they take risks on 30-40 million pound players.

It's like when Leicester bought Soumare, Soyuncu and Daka. None of them worked out. They struggled to replace Kante and Mahrez.

Brighton are making money, but sitting on it is pointless. They need to invest well. I think they have, but Caicedo will be the interesting one. Replacing him and Macalister in one season. Not going to be easy.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Been saying for a while it is a situation similar to Leicester. Eventually the low fee unknown players stop working out so they take risks on 30-40 million pound players.

It's like when Leicester bought Soumare, Soyuncu and Daka. None of them worked out. They struggled to replace Kante and Mahrez.

Brighton are making money, but sitting on it is pointless. They need to invest well. I think they have, but Caicedo will be the interesting one. Replacing him and Macalister in one season. Not going to be easy.

I see what you mean, but i don't think Kudus for 40m euros is a risk, its cheap.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Hmm, Kudus moves for practically the same fees as timber. So it would mean that Arsenal prioritised Cb, rb backup over Striker, rw backup. Interesting to see how that plays out.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you šŸ˜–

Hmm, Kudus moves for practically the same fees as timber. So it would mean that Arsenal prioritised Cb, rb backup over Striker, rw backup. Interesting to see how that plays out.

Our issue last season was Saliba being out and not being able to push Ben White inside to be able to play the same way because we didnā€™t have anyone else who could play at right back.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Our issue last season was Saliba being out and not being able to push Ben White inside to be able to play the same way because we didnā€™t have anyone else who could play at right back.
Yes, that and Saka running out of steam. Management has prioritised issue no 1 so let's see.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yessssssssssssssssss

Ferguson/JP
Mitoma Enciso Kudus
Dahoud Caicedo​

šŸ¤©

Yup, you have to bring them back into the top of the table discussion with that setup. Not much as changed and they maintain their stability and excellence with De Zerbi as well.

Itā€™s a shame they couldnā€™t hold onto Colwill again this year though.

Welbeck, Llalana, Milner and Lamptey give them consistency and experience in rotation as well.

Top six contender, and back with Newcastle, terrorising teams again this season.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

ArsĆØne Wenger
Top Bottom