• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Arsenal 6 - 0 Lens | Wednesday 29th November | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231127-125845.png

Screenshot-20231127-125337.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Lens

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bro, if you or I were playing striker for Madrid we would have bagged a goal that game. Freaking Joselu missed 3-4 big chances before Belly served him up a sick assist for the 4th. The poor guy missed so many chances after he scored he was ashamed to celebrate and was apologizing to the Madrid fans.

That was one of the worst striker performances I’ve witnessed 😂 I could see the frustration building from the other Madrid players with each chance he was squandering.

Funny how they gave him the Havertz treatment when he scored his sympathy goal at the end.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
That was one of the worst striker performances I’ve witnessed 😂 I could see the frustration building from the other Madrid players with each chance he was squandering.

Funny how they gave him the Havertz treatment when he scored his sympathy goal at the end.
See if you just look at stats you would say Joselu had a good game. The guy was making Kai look clinical

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It is toxic positivity when you can't have valid criticism on certain aspects of your manager?

Look through my posts and you'll see I give credit where it's due and that I'm more than happy about where we are. I praise him where it's due, criticise him where I think he can improve.

Who is saying that you can't? I'm seeing way more negative than positive stuff way out of ratio to how well we're doing, its really odd.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Watching back, Lens fans just never stopped. Our fans were just stood still but Lens were bouncing, singing and clapping, even at 5-0 down

Farzad Stoned

Farzad - Sapient Hawk - A_G front three incoming
Why would i have a problem with any of that? If Mik’s team scores six goals and pitches a clean sheet every week till we win one of the two trophies i care about then i would love Mik. It is so easy for an Arsenal manager to get my love and admiration. Win league or cl and after 4 years, get on with it.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Why would i have a problem with any of that? If Mik’s team scores six goals and pitches a clean sheet every week till we win one of the two trophies i care about then i would love Mik. It is so easy for an Arsenal manager to get my love and admiration. Win league or cl and after 4 years, get on with it.

Oh, is that all they have to do?

Farzad Stoned

Oh, is that all they have to do?
You guys still get jokes right or has the “Process” Kool Ade wiped that part of your brains?

But the part about win league or Cl i am serious. Look at the time? Look at the money? The size of club? Of course i don’t expect 6 goals a game

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
You guys still get jokes right or has the “Process” Kool Ade wiped that part of your brains?

But the part about win league or Cl i am serious. Look at the time? Look at the money? The size of club? Of course i don’t expect 6 goals a game

So just a clean sheet every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom