• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Arsenal 6 - 0 Lens | Wednesday 29th November | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231127-125845.png

Screenshot-20231127-125337.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Lens

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Don't take it so literally.
As I said, these comments are intended as a joke.
The commentator on Guardian article who wrote them is Arsenal fan.
They don't relate only to game yesterday, they are more general.
And yes, they remind me of some comments I used to read here.
Not only on game yesterday.
You are lying other than Kai that is a valid comment or that we need a striker upgrade which again is rational no one has made those comments. The joke is the feeling of vindication Mik backers feel in winter only to disappear when he bottles it in spring

Synical

Miss Superstitious

This is the first time this midfield and attack has started this season btw. It’s what The Athletic reported as Mikels ‘wet dream’ when linked with these players in the summer.
Looks like Mikel was right

Tom Mix

Alternative view on our match yesterday.
I took it from one commentator on Guardian article about our match yesterday.

Arsenal only won because the opposition was poor.
They should have rested players in the second half.
They didn't play well in the second half, only winning it due to a penalty.
Arsenal need to sign a striker. Needing 6 different players to score their goals shows that they have no focal point in attack.
Havertz is a waste of money. Playing as a midfielder with only 3 goals at the end of November is clearly useless.
Playing Raya has weakened Arsenal's defence.
Defenders celebrating a piece of defensive work is objectionable.
Liverpool, City, Newcastle or Sp**s would have scored more goals, contained the opposition better and rested all their first team players.
Lens are clearly not PL standard.

No Arsenal player would get into a Liverpool or City team.

These comments, intended as a joke, remind me on many posts here in Arsenal Mania.
Absolutely. This place would stink of jism if last night's result and game had been achieved by:

1) Real Madrid
2) Man City
3) Liverpool
4) Barcelona
5) Tottenham Hotspur
6) Anyone but Arsenal

Contrarianism is fine but gets tiresome when it's only contradiction without substance. If you're an Arsenal fan, be happy. If you're not, be absent.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Toxic positivity :lol: :lol::lol:

Guy is top of the PL and CL group for crying out loud

It is toxic positivity when you can't have valid criticism on certain aspects of your manager?

Look through my posts and you'll see I give credit where it's due and that I'm more than happy about where we are. I praise him where it's due, criticise him where I think he can improve.

Farzad Stoned

Absolutely. This place would stink of jism if last night's result and game had been achieved by:

1) Real Madrid
2) Man City
3) Liverpool
4) Barcelona
5) Tottenham Hotspur
6) Anyone but Arsenal

Contrarianism is fine but gets tiresome when it's only contradiction without substance. If you're an Arsenal fan, be happy. If you're not, be absent.

Are you the happiness or debate police? I swear i been happy posting positives about the team and people get mad; why do i say good things after criticizing Mik when he does obviously stupid things. Then if skeptics aren’t happy enough they get criticized. Can you guys tell me, am I allowed to say good things or bad things? Or will you guys use every good performance as a time to grind axes?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

You can be delighted with the performance and win and also be annoyed with Arteta being so tight with youth minutes as usual 👍. He's got a responsibility to develop them, too.
He wanted a clean sheet and perfect performance

Farzad Stoned

We should rotate everyone. We got no obligations to the group. If the rest of the teams in groups wanted Arsenal to field a strong side for last group match they should have won more points off of us. Gunnersaurus should get a 15 minute sub appearance. If Mik is smart, but well lets just say opinion is split on that point.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This aged well 🤪

Watch the highlights for the Madrid game then get back to me 🙌

6 goals in that game and end to end football. Well 7 if you want to count Osimhen’s ruled out goal too.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We should rotate everyone. We got no obligations to the group. If the rest of the teams in groups wanted Arsenal to field a strong side for last group match they should have won more points off of us. Gunnersaurus should get a 15 minute sub appearance. If Mik is smart, but well lets just say opinion is split on that point.
The group is settled. We finish first no matter what and psv second. Since psv has better h2h to lens they already secured 2nd place

Farzad Stoned

Watch the highlights for the Madrid game then get back to me 🙌

6 goals in that game and end to end football. Well 7 if you want to count Osimhen’s ruled out goal too.

Bro, if you or I were playing striker for Madrid we would have bagged a goal that game. Freaking Joselu missed 3-4 big chances before Belly served him up a sick assist for the 4th. The poor guy missed so many chances after he scored he was ashamed to celebrate and was apologizing to the Madrid fans.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

We only had 4 corners,which is not like us.... because most of our attempts went in the back of the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom