• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Arsenal 6 - 0 Lens | Wednesday 29th November | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231127-125845.png

Screenshot-20231127-125337.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Lens

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has a duty to give squad players who will be called on to contribute at times this season game time.

MLS and Nwaneri are babies. Just being on the bench at their ages is pretty crazy. Their time will come.

It's really quite odd that anyone would think 5-10 minutes tonight, at their ages would alter their career prospects or value here.
I agree on the squad players argument and if he'd done the last sub earlier it'd make a whole lot of sense. But with 10 mins left I'm not so sure it gives Nketiah anything at all, whereas it'd mean everything to MLS and Nwaneri.

Surely they'll look at the likes of Warren Zaire-Emery, Lamine Yamal and even Lewis Miley who are all 16-17 years and not only getting chances to play but getting to play 90 mins and really taking those chances and establishing themselves?

Or are we saying that Nwaneri and MLS aren't all that after all the hype?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Does anyone know where I can watch full match replay, assume it won't get uploaded to .com for a few days, I'll have lost interetst by then :)

Proper CL tie last night with the Lens fans trying to throw flares into the Arsenal crowd. One hit (hope the person is ok) but the other throw didn't have enough power and dropped back onto someone's head in the away section.

HattoriHanzo

Alternative view on our match yesterday.
I took it from one commentator on Guardian article about our match yesterday.

Arsenal only won because the opposition was poor.
They should have rested players in the second half.
They didn't play well in the second half, only winning it due to a penalty.
Arsenal need to sign a striker. Needing 6 different players to score their goals shows that they have no focal point in attack.
Havertz is a waste of money. Playing as a midfielder with only 3 goals at the end of November is clearly useless.
Playing Raya has weakened Arsenal's defence.
Defenders celebrating a piece of defensive work is objectionable.
Liverpool, City, Newcastle or Sp**s would have scored more goals, contained the opposition better and rested all their first team players.
Lens are clearly not PL standard.

No Arsenal player would get into a Liverpool or City team.

These comments, intended as a joke, remind me on many posts here in Arsenal Mania.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Arsenal need to sign a striker. Needing 6 different players to score their goals shows that they have no focal point in attack.
Havertz is a waste of money. Playing as a midfielder with only 3 goals at the end of November is clearly useless.
Liverpool, City, Newcastle or Sp**s would have scored more goals, contained the opposition better and rested all their first team players.

These comments, intended as a joke, remind me on many posts here in Arsenal Mania.

Which posts/posters?

I haven't read any posts like that. Only maybe resting players you have no alterantive for like Saka, but that is a valid point.

As I see everyone is happy with the win with the only criticism being Arteta's reluctance to play youth.

HattoriHanzo

Which posts/posters?

I haven't read any posts like that. Only maybe resting players you have no alterantive for like Saka, but that is a valid point.

As I see everyone is happy with the win with the only criticism being Arteta's reluctance to play youth.
Don't take it so literally.
As I said, these comments are intended as a joke.
The commentator on Guardian article who wrote them is Arsenal fan.
They don't relate only to game yesterday, they are more general.
And yes, they remind me of some comments I used to read here.
Not only on game yesterday.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
As I said, these comments are intended as a joke.
The commentator on Guardian article who wrote them is Arsenal fan.
They don't relate only to game yesterday, they are more general.
And yes, they remind me of some comments I used to read here.
Not only on game yesterday.

Just say Arteta can't do no wrong and let's be done with it. :lol: The toxic positivity is off the charts.

Btw this response.

Coming shortly after this response:

How do you know that it is half?
You know all Arsenal fans in the world?

Is kinda funny ngl.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Except no one on here has made any of those arguments except the one argument that no one contests as being valid that Kai was a total waste of money. If you are happy with his production for 65 million and a million a month, good for you no one else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom