• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Champions League Group Stage: PSV Einhoven 1 - 1 Arsenal | Tuesday 12th December | KO: 17:45 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

63BAA43B-8CE7-43BD-ACB0-DE0B4A8E7B87.jpeg

Screenshot-20231209-232636.png

lineup.png

Prediction

PSV 1-1 Arsenal

dino bravo

The average number of points for the top 4 teams has been rising steadily for some years. And the reason is because there's been an increasing wealth gap between the top 6 or 7 teams and those in the bottom half of the league. The league has never been more uneven. Go and learn about football, before spending your time slagging off our greatest manager.
Go learn to comprehend a paragraph before you get personal internet tough guy. 👍

dino bravo

We were competitive, even with a Chelsea manager spending Roman's £1.2bn giveaway and Wenger having to buy all his players from sales only, because of the stadium build. You're talking through your arse bro.
So competitive. All those leagues we have won since Roman 'bro'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom