• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EA Sports FC 24

Heskey

πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ’
Trusted ⭐
Not sure if this is Saka or Partey:
IMG_1812.jpeg

Saka should sue them for that

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Jasinho

Game looks awful, like efootball's bastard child. EA don't have to pay FIFA anymore but it looks like they've actually become cheaper with developing the FC24. Won't be surprised if it's a half assed, worse looking fifa 23.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Great! A 80quid AAA game with the Fifa '20 Engine and roster update from Fifa '23!

And it looks horrible.

Heskey

πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ’
Trusted ⭐
The players looks like a mix of GTA San Andreas and the Sims. ****sake.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've played FIFA every year for the last 28 years. This might be it for me.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Okay looking at the announcement trailer, both Saka and Leah doesn't look nearly as bad rendered in the in-game engine. Don't know what they were smoking when they came up with that cover art.
Screenshot_20230710-185757_YouTube.jpg

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
You can play with men/women in the same team?

Surely this is a fantasy mode right? It's a game so no deep debate but 90+ pace Sam Kerr for example isn't keeping up with 90+ pace Mbappe.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Surely this is a fantasy mode right? It's a game so no deep debate but 90+ pace Sam Kerr for example isn't keeping up with 90+ pace Mbappe.
It's for multiplayer and It's not even a new feature for this year.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Ultimate Team has always been a fanstasy mode. Right now there's a Kyle Walker goalkeeper card and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic's brother the GK is one of the top 5 midfielders in the game. You could always play as women in Volta and they didn't really play any worse in game but it will be interesting to see how they handle the strength attribute in particular as it has always been largely dependent on not just the number but the player model and weight. The female players will be considerably smaller on average so I'm not quite sure how they'll handle that. Overall, I think there's nothing wrong with it. I'd quite like to have Marta and Miedema in my team even if they don't play the best in game.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom