• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EA Sports FC 24

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sometimes they do that when the player has had a new face scan done. Zinchenko has had his face in game for years but they seem to have made an enormous effort to update and add new ones for this year's game. It will probably be fixed in the next update or two.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Players get themselves on the cover of their personal copy? I rate that tbf.
384460459_1638441029977333_2893146910197228521_n.jpg

Batman

So after a little more than a week, the game is really fun. I have to give EA credit. Playstyles are a great addition and in combination with all of the new animations and improved AI, this is probably their best work from a fun and gameplay perspective. The crashes, servers and menus are a disaster and need to be sorted out but the gameplay itself is a welcome improvement. Messi might be my favorite player even though this is his worst base card in memory. They finally figured out how to make him feel like Messi with the way he beats a man and the little turns and body feints. Really enjoying it so far.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"More realistic than actual real life football!" ...IGN, 10/10

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

The gameplay is good, good improvement on FIFA gameplay but it turns out on manager mode the transfers & all answers seem to be the same, was sort of hoping for an improvement on the transfer meetings, the answers in the press conferences & emails are all still the same from what I've seen unfortunately. Sort of hoping for a few more real academy players in our main squad on manager mode like Nwanieri & Charles Sago jnr who got given his debut by Arteta a few weeks ago. Salah Edine aswell even though he's on loan.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
It's a decent game, but i can't help but feel like the actual level of control you have has been reduced with each iteration.

I used to love it around fifa 11 and fifa 12, but the amount of collision detection glitches and weird contextual moments that come as a result of the more complex animations makes the control system feel less reliable.

I used to play for money up to 2012, in fact I was world number 8 at one point, and in the original clubs our team had a commentary name. Loved it. I feel like ultimate team cannibalised a lot of of the purity of the gameplay, and some of the focus on really promising modes initially, like clubs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its seriously funny how many times EA just release a broken game then they patch it later. The players rating still extremely wrong career mode the one i play because im old school still broken. Gameplay they'll never get it right difficult to make it realistic i play nba2k and even MLB the show they can't make game play realistic.

Reactions: A_G

Batman

EA in their infinite wisdom released a player pick SBC today that gave you a choice of 3 86+ players from the leagues that have TOTY cards. They did not account for Messi being the only 86+ in MLS so a bunch of people including myself got a TOTY Messi for an 85 rated squad. They disabled the SBC after like 30 mins and everyone who didn't get Messi is raging. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Got an email from steam saying the game has been reduced to £11.99 from the original £60. How bad must this be?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Nice to see Rice, Saka, White, Gabriel and Saliba feature. Would've liked Ødegaard there too though.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom