• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EA Sports FC 24

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That feeling when you win the Champions League with Arsenal in the gane, then that song starts playing in the background...

arsenal-fan-tv-dt-arsenal-fan-tv.gif

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

EA's agenda against us isbont the level of PGMOL. Every year players who play for other teams who are at a comparable to ours get2-3 ratings higher. They're not even hiding their contempt.

Saka should be 88/89
Ødegaard should be 87/88
Martinelli and Rice should be 86/87
Jesus and Gabriel should be 85/86
Saliba should be 86
Zinchenko and Trossard should be 84/85

Thrice

Will Ben White finally get his real face in this game? I think in Fifa 23 he was the only player left of our starting 11 that had a generic face.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Will Ben White finally get his real face in this game? I think in Fifa 23 he was the only player left of our starting 11 that had a generic face.

He’s got it, I downloaded the Beta just to check. Don’t think it’s scanned tho.

MikeVinna

Established Member
He’s got it, I downloaded the Beta just to check. Don’t think it’s scanned tho.

They haven’t updated the amount of players that can be on the bench either, have they?

Also where is Benny in those ratings? Surely can’t be lower rated than ESR?

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Who even cares about Fifa ratings these days? As if that's a correct measurement of their talent. It's just a stupid marketing tool where the 'hot' and popular players are the highest rated.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Pack weight seems super high. An hour in and I've already packed Haaland, Saliba, Llorente, Alisson and Putellas. Arteta was in the same pack as Saliba as well. At this rate, I'll have a team I can get to elite with by the end of the evening.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Pack weight seems super high. An hour in and I've already packed Haaland, Saliba, Llorente, Alisson and Putellas. Arteta was in the same pack as Saliba as well. At this rate, I'll have a team I can get to elite with by the end of the evening.
Have you packed Alisha Lehmann yet?

Batman

With the new Playstyles feature that's basically like NBA 2K's badges, I think Thierry might actually be really good this season. Hopefully with more promo icons now too, they'll give poor old Wrighty an improved weakfoot and skill moves so he can be usable too.

Batman

Anyone know why I can't find Ivan Toney on the new EA 24 game?
Wow, must be because of the suspension which is crazy because it took them months to remove Mendy and Gylfi for way more serious charges.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

I can't believe your team isn't 50% female

Batman

I can't believe your team isn't 50% female
Some of these women are absolutely cracked in game to be fair. Putellas is easily one of the best midfielders in the game. I'm praying they release a special Marta card at some point. We will be there.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom