• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
The current outrage will look like a joke if we manage to not score against Kelleher

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Think Arteta will go full strength. He kind of has to, title challenge seems to be slipping away. You can't really sacrifice cup games when you become at best 3rd favourites for the title.

Also we need to get back to winning games again, only 1 win in our last 6 games. Feel Liverpool are much more likelier to rotate. They're a few points clear at the top, so doing well here isn't as important to them and if they really want to go for a cup they might go stronger against Fulham only 3 days later for a shot to reach a final.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
- Deccy will spread his arms wide requesting a pass from Saliba, looking like he will pick a world-class pass.
- He'll only pass it sideways to White.
- White will try to play on Saka, who will be triple-teamed but will manage to give it to Ode.
- Trying to move the ball to his left foot, Ode will lose it in the middle creating a turnover that ends with a pass behind Zinchenko for a Nunez tap-in.
- Havertz will score with his bum after a Martinelli deflection shot with our only decent attack.
-We win on penalties.

Everyone will munch on Teta's phallus while Edu will be working on 50M Curtis Jones deal in the director's box. Cue North London forever from the stands.

We got THE ARSENAL back baby!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It just has demoralizing loss written all over it. You would think that a home fixture without Salah should be one we can win but I don't trust the group I saw at the weekend not to implode.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I want to see ESR in this, please Mikel!
We need to win this badly. Think this will be an open end to end game.

Bet Jota scores.

GoonerJay24

Ramsdale
White Saliba Kiwior Zinny
Jorginho Rice
ESR Ødegaard Martinelli
Havertz

When is Fab Viera back?

Think we'll win this 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom