• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Future stars

Anfield 1884

AM's Resident Liverpool Fan
Can we have a thread with compilations on future stars that are fairly unknown?

Post away people, show me the hidden gems from around the globe.

*please make sure it's a compilation, and kindly write the players name, d.o.b, club, and position*

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Name: Pione Sisto
Club: FC Midtjylland (more than likely changing this summer)
DOB:04/02/1995 (20)
Position: Winger

The Danish Raheem Sterling is the best way I could describe him right now. Some serious rough edges to his game, but the talent is undeniably there in terms of movement, dribbling etc. He looked several classes above his teammates this season and was a massive reason behind FC Midtjylland winning the league.

The reason I list him here is because he's a smart lad - Ajax are rumored to be interested in him, which is the primary reason I put him on this list. The perfect move for him, and could potentially push him to the next level.

Proof

Established Member
Name: Domenico Berardi
Club: Juventus FC
DOB: 1/8/1994 (20)
Position: Forward

I think he is the most exciting and promising young striker.

Anfield 1884

AM's Resident Liverpool Fan
Name: Rafael Santos Borre
Position: Striker
15/09/95 (19 years old)
Asociación Deportivo Cali

jms

Name: Christian Pulisic

Club: Borussia Dortmund U19

DOB: Sep 18, 1998 (16)

Position: Attacking Midfield/Secondary Striker

He is similar to Zelalem in that he made it to Europe in his teens so he isn’t predominantly just an athlete like Jozy Altidore was. Both footed, has an eye for goal and gets in good positions arriving at the right time.

With David Wagner at Dortmund_II actively seeking out American teenagers in a market that is emerging and untapped, for the most part, there will be a few of these teenage Americans-European dual-citizens making the move to Europe earlier and Dortmund is at the forefront.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Name: Pione Sisto
Club: FC Midtjylland (more than likely changing this summer)
DOB:04/02/1995 (20)
Position: Winger

The Danish Raheem Sterling is the best way I could describe him right now. Some serious rough edges to his game, but the talent is undeniably there in terms of movement, dribbling etc. He looked several classes above his teammates this season and was a massive reason behind FC Midtjylland winning the league.

The reason I list him here is because he's a smart lad - Ajax are rumored to be interested in him, which is the primary reason I put him on this list. The perfect move for him, and could potentially push him to the next level.
How much do you think Sisto's club would ask for him and what would you say his level is, English football wise?

senna

Really want us to buy Tielemans this summer. He's perfect for us, gonna be one of the top midfielders in the world.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom